An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
11-08-2023, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2023, 02:24 PM by Kuroki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oki liked this place, not because he had a taste for the scenery or he liked the cold, l him the reasoning was quite simple, what you saw what was what you. He’d met a lot of interesting wolves here, the landmark stood out amongst the stark white, it was easy to spot passers by and flag them over with a firm dot wave of his tail. Not everyone wanted to say hi, but he rarely took offence. I took more than being snuffed to make his hackles raise, maybe if someone was picking on someone who couldn’t defend themselves? Yeah that’s probs piss him off, bullies could suck his dick. Metaphorically of course.

He saw a blue figure out on the snow, moving about as if it didn’t slow them down at all and he let out a bark. Boof, I’m over here, sort of vibe. As they, or rather he now Oki had a change to get abetter whiff of them, approached he noted he looked real familiar. Onyx- adjacent? Just as hot, honestly.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
11-20-2023, 10:29 AM

The harshness of winter was slowly lessening, though the skies seemed reluctant to relinquish their grey hues. The dreary day was no bother to Bronze - not when he was so accustomed to living in the north. The slight shift in temperature was enough to brighten his mood, making him feel a little more upbeat than usual as he headed east of Armada lands and to a territory quite familiar to him.

He definitely didn't expect to come across someone he knew, let alone someone he hadn't seen in so long. From a distance he recognized him when Oki let out an attention-grabbing bark, his characteristic horns a dead giveaway as to who he was. It was hard to suppress a smirk, as uncharacteristic as it was of him, as he moved to close the distance between the two of them. "Hey Horns," he greeted him. The fact that he'd never even gotten his actual name didn't matter to Bronze. "Still alive and kicking, I see?" Not that he really expected anything less, but he was jesting with him. Oki brought out a more playful side of him that few wolves saw, even after all these years.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
11-26-2023, 12:47 PM
Kuroki was quite pleased the blue wolf remembered him, would have been kinda awkward otherwise, no? He grinned, tail wagging as the hefty man moved closer. What was it about the north and most of the dudes who lived here? Why'd they always look like they could hoist Oki up on their backs no problem, and most importantly, why was he kinda into that?

"Of course." He confirmed, inhaling to square out his shoulders, showed off his naturally lithe physique. "Man, where'd you get that beef from? You look well good." It was only right that a bro compliment his bro's body, you know?

He scaled down the wall, using the crumbling side as a sort of staircase. Took two steps at a time, bouncing down till his paws were back on firm ground. Or rather snow and lots of it.

"Ahh, still got a coupla inches on you though." A fact he seemed quite pleased about.

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

12-12-2023, 12:37 PM

Kuroki was taller than him by a bit, but it was hardly noticeable given the differences in their builds - Bronze's heftier weight made him seem somehow taller than his friend. If they could be considered as such. Bronze hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about relationships outside of his familial ones, at least not until more recently at least. Still he wasn't sure what the criteria was for bringing an acquaintance closer into a friendship, but he wondered for a moment if the other male should qualify or not. These were thoughts he wouldn't share readily though, and instead he'd keep them to himself.

His words brought another grin to his lips, a genuine expression that faded soon after it appeared. "I guess I've been training," he admitted. "I joined a pack called Armada awhile ago. Been working on becoming a better fighter." Maybe he'd heard of the pack? Bronze had been oblivious to the politics of these lands before he'd joined, so he had no idea what the other male knew or didn't know. "You look like you've been well, too." Not as much a compliment as an observation, and as Oki got closer he noted a pack's scent on him.

He watched as he scaled the wall and onto the snow, giving a little snort of feigned indignation. "I'm sure I could still take you in a fight," he taunted him lightly, far from a serious threat, or even a threat at all. "Life's been treating you well though?"

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
12-22-2023, 10:25 AM
Oooh the Armada. Oki knew of that place, he couldn't say he was all that familiar with the Fatalis' personally but he knew his Mum liked them still. Even if they weren't as cosy as things used to be. The empire in its whole entirety had seemed to have just sort of flopped, landed like a joke no one found funny. Kuroki couldn't say he was torn up about it, not a lot of things bothered him these days. Oki was happy with his lot in life and it apparently showed, if the blue guy's observation had any merit to it.

He let out an amused snort, his more playful and laid back nature rearing its head as he swanned closer.

"Yeah? That what you think?" He grinned, all teeth and probably standing too close for Bronze's comfort. "Show me some moves then, if I win I get to shove loadsa snow in your face. If you win- " he raised a paw to do a sweeping gesture. The floor was open to whatever prize he wanted.

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

01-31-2024, 06:34 PM

Friendship wasn't really something that came easy to Bronze, but Oki had a way of bringing out a more playful side of his. Maybe it was the other male's more carefree attitude, a stark contrast to his own more serious one, that made him lighten up a little. Quite a feat, if he was being honest, but he didn't overthink it - he'd rather just enjoy the time with his friend while he was around.

Oki seemed eager to brawl with him and Bronze only found his mood brightening. A friendly spar sounded like a real good time to him. He made no sign of discomfort at Oki's proximity either. "If I win, you tell me your real name. Surname and all." He didn't really care if he really got that or not, but it seemed suitable given the way they'd met. It'd feel like a friendly one-up on him at least.

Grinning broadly, he waited a beat before striking, initiating a fight before Oki had a chance to anticipate it. At least that's what he was hoping. He wasn't quite as larger as the beefier male so he couldn't easily overpower him, but he aimed his parted jaws at the scruff on the right side of his neck, hoping to grab hold and strike first.

Bronze vs Kuroki for Spar
Round 1 / ?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2024, 03:41 PM
Yeah, Oki could live with that, his terms fair. With a grin he kicked off into motion, paws clawing at the snow as a laugh shoved its way passed his lips. He hadn't taken a fight seriously till this point and he didn't intend to change his mindset anytime soon. Certainly not when this was just two buddies having a good time, a bit of rough and tumble hurt nobody.

Seeing Bronze make a move to grab at his scruff, he surged forward to meet him in the middle, wondered if Bronze would double down on his approach or back off on the chance Oki might call his bluff and they'd collide. He trusted Bronze enough that he wouldn't do anything that would hurt too bad, but he was a tough guy, he could take a little hurt every now and then.

Kuroki vs Bronze for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Antelope horns - Defensive
Mutation 2: Sabre teeth - Offensive
Mutation 3: Eagle talons - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
not using speciality

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

02-18-2024, 01:39 PM

Sure, it was a friendly little brawl, but that didn't mean Bronze wasn't going to at least try to win. He didn't hate the thought of besting Kuroki and impressing him in the process. He always aimed to be the best in whatever he did, even if it was just something for fun with practically no stakes.

He wasn't surprised that Oki didn't just let him tackle him, instead meeting him in the middle. Instead of fumbling he tried to follow through with his pounce, hitting Oki hard as he clashed with him. It was a little tricky trying to rebalance his weight, what with Oki moving to push into his attack, but Bronze tried not to stumble - his jaws only parted further as he sought to grab hold of him and hope to overpower him.

Bronze vs Kuroki for Spar
Round 2 / 2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-24-2024, 05:14 PM

And the winner is...

BRONZE

KUROKI must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

BRONZE:
Attack Roll: 37
Defense Roll: 95
Agility Roll: 46
Perception Roll: 84
Total: 262
Attack[37] + 10% Bonus[3.70]: 40.70
Defense[95] + 10% Bonus[9.50]: 104.50
Agility[46] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 46.00
Perception[84] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 84.00
Total[275.20] + 20% Bonus[55.04]: 330.24

KUROKI:
Attack Roll: 1
Defense Roll: 90
Agility Roll: 55
Perception Roll: 39
Total: 185
Attack[1] + 55% Bonus[0.55]: 1.55
Defense[90] + 10% Bonus[9.00]: 99.00
Agility[55] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 55.00
Perception[39] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 39.00
Total[194.55] + 25% Bonus[48.64]: 243.19

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

03-31-2024, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2024, 02:55 PM by Bronze. Edited 2 times in total.)

His attack landed solidly, and though Kuroki had put up a bit of a fight it apparently wasn't quite enough. Somehow he managed to bring his paws up over the other man's shoulders, using the force of his bite to bring him to the ground. It took even more effort to keep him pinned down, but he'd hold him there for a long moment, at least until it was obvious he was the victor. Once it went without saying Bronze would release him, grinning a bit as he tried hard not to gloat too hard over his victory. "Alright, you owe me a name now," he told him triumphantly. Of course Bronze had wondered what his real name was for awhile now, but it wasn't the most important thing in the world either. Still, he was glad to have won - and already he was wondering if he ought to just give up his name, too, but he wasn't quite sure yet if he would.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I am looking respectfully The Wall 02:21 PM, 11-08-2023 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024