size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-30-2023, 08:11 PM

"HA!" Crack. Crack. Crack. "AND A'HA!"
Crack. Crack. Crack. "And a HYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Siduri bounced between the mangroves, a stick between her teeth. All of the trees were imaginary foes and she was the mighty pirate king sent to slay them and win the heart of the fair... whatever. That part wasn't important. The slaying... now THAT was important! In the girl's wild imagination, all of the trees were giant badgers. Now, if you know anything about Siduri, badgers are her arch nemesis and must be vanquished at all costs!

"I'll make ye wear iron shoes, you mother of a bilge rat!" Crack. Crack. Crack. Snap? "Aww..." The colorful girl looked down at her broken stick with a little pout before huffing and hurling the chunk of tree into the water. She sat down hard, her vibrant, ringed eyes looking about. Well now what in the hell was she going to do? In time she'd think of some other fantastical scenario to act out, but for now, she would sit there and grump.

Siduri

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
11-30-2023, 08:22 PM

Jump, leap, one paw to the next. Toes splayed out, nails gripping into the bark as she fought for balance. A little yelp as she almost slips and falls into the stagnant water below. Having short legs really wasn't helping her in this situation. Except Delphi was determined! She would cross from one side of the mangroves to the next without getting one drop of wetness on her!

Hop, skip, reeeeealllly stretch those legs and oof! Splash the water goes up onto the mangroves. Resurfacing a moment later, Delphi sputters and coughs up boggy water. Letting out a growl, she swats at the water before turning to head back toward shore or whatever was stable enough for her to get out of these murky depths. When she reaches up to grab onto something, she suddenly caught whiff of someone. Her face scrunches before she lets out another yelp. "Hej! Don't ya know its rude to stare!" Whether the other girl had actually been staring or not didn't matter, she was embarrassed nonetheless.

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-30-2023, 08:30 PM

A voice called out angrily, echoing off of the various mangroves. All of the yelling had followed a very audible splash and, Siduri being the quick witted thing that she was, put it all together. Rude to stare? The girl's muzzle wrinkled in a scowl and her rainbow and snow pelt bristled. "I don't even know where you are, you lagoon buffoon!" Then she laughed at her own words, tail lashing back and forth behind her. "I do know that yer wet and you smell like bogwater."

On quiet little paws, Siduri began to creep around the mangroves, searching for the other wolf in a kind of stalking game. Ears shifted this way and that, seeking out her prey. No doubt she would find her quarry soon. There wasn't a tracker as skilled in all the world as Siduri of the Silent Steps.

Piratess

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

11-30-2023, 08:35 PM

Delphi continued to pull herself up onto the broad branch of a mangrove as the other girl addressed her. Lagoon buffoon? What was she on about? What did that even mean? Was it an insult? Rattling around her brain for an insult that Vidarr had taught her, Delphi lets out a laugh as she hops over to another branch. "Too bad you're a knosball!" She shouted back as she moved over to another branch. Her own navy and red coat bristling as she twirled to try and spy the other girl.

Bogwater? She sniffs quickly at her wet fur. Yep, at least the girl was right about that. Scoffing loudly, Delphi hops to another mangrove. "Find me if ya can!" Delphi taunts, her docked tail swishing playfully behind her. Ducking beneath a tangled branch, she dips behind one of the tree trunks to hide from her stalker. Siduri of the Silent Steps may be a good tracker, but Delphi the Deceiver was equally as good at hiding.

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-30-2023, 08:44 PM

The other girl called out again, insulting Siduri soundly. The pale child's eyes widen, pupils pinning in utter enjoyment. "Hey, that was a good one," complimenting where it was due. Sid stayed low to the ground, still creeping along so that she could find the other girl. "If I'm a knosball, then you're a pugnacious, prattling, prancing, porcine! " Ahhh, that was music to the girl's ears and she couldn't stifle the giggle that pulled from her.

Still creeping about, Sid wasn't quite able to find the other girl. "Ye must be wee small to hide so weeell." Sometimes Siduri became rather... Scottish. How this was possible, no one seemed to have any idea. She wasn't exactly exposed to that sort of speech. Ask her where she learned half of the garbage that she spouted and the girl would just shrug and smile.

Sid's pink nose worked, tracking her prey by scent since she couldn't see her. Ringed eyes fell upon wet pawprints on the otherwise dry leaf litter and the girl grinned, her teeth gleaming in the light. "Aye, why don't ye call me somethin' else, lass?" If the girl spoke again, Sid would have her.

Piratess

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

11-30-2023, 08:52 PM

The girl's compliment has Delphi pulling a paw up to her muzzle to stifle a giggle. Pressing herself tighter against the tree, she doesn't dare peek around it. As much as she wants to because dang, this girl had some good insults!

Holding her breath, Delphi waits. Her heart races out of excitement of the cat and mouse game. Yes indeed Delphi was tiny. Capable of hiding in the tightest of places from the most vicious of opponents. It was a specialty of hers!

Seconds pass and she can hear the crunch of the other girl's paws against the leaf litter. Praying the wind doesn't give her scent away, her ear turns to listen to the girl's callout. Hm, should she give her position away? Would it be worth it? Did she have a good enough insult to beat porcine?

Delphi gives in after a few moments of silence. "Do I smell something burning? Your brain workin' too hard to find me?" She lets out a peel of giggles as she believes its the funniest insult ever. Falling over onto her side, she clutches her belly and awaits the inevitable pouncing she was due for.

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-30-2023, 08:58 PM

It was so quiet for such a long time that Siduri had begun to bounce from paw to paw in anticipation. Maybe the girl had more willpower than she had because Sid would have hurled all manner of insults by now. And then the girl spoke and Siduri giggled again, covering her maw with her paw in a cute, rather girlish gesture. The laughter of the other girl gave her away so, so hard. That was exactly what Sid had wanted.

"The burnin' smell is the heat of embarrassment from your cheeks!" And she pounced, bounding over one of the gnarled mangrove roots. Siduri's body connected with that of the other girl, though not to hurt her. Pale forelegs wrapped around the girl and they rolled once, twice, then stopped. Sid was giggling again, an expression of utter happiness on her face. "You have a lovely mouth on you, fair maiden. Where didst thou learn to speak in such a manner?" It was weird, but it was a compliment.

Piratess

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

11-30-2023, 09:04 PM

Embarrassed? Ha! Never Delphi! That is a bold faced lie, by the way, but we all know Delphi by now. A strong facade of strength, willpower, and chaos. But in that moment, she's nothing but a young girl meeting possibly her new best friend. How was it that by chance the two most ridiculous girls across all over Boreas would meet on that fated day?

Delphi is still giggling a fit of giggles when the girl pounces her. Legs wrapping around her and she let outs a surprised yip. Tumbling once, twice, almost three times until the larger girl is hovering over her. Looking up at those pastel eyes, Delphi smiles a big, big wide grin that shows ever sharp tooth in her mouth. "Ah, why sweet princess, I learned this foul mouth from the grandest Viking you'll ever set eyes on!" She giggles again as she wiggles her way up onto her paws and then into a play bow where her tail waves from one side to the other. "And youst, lady of the bog? Your words doth hath such grandeur," being around so many who spoke a variety of languages helped her young mind learn quickly apparently.

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-30-2023, 09:23 PM

Another peal of giggling erupts from Sid as the girl calls her a sweet princess. "Princess?" the pastel girl laughed, settling back to sit on her haunches. "I'm Pirate King Siduri! Queen of the Raiders!" The young pup gave her head a little tilt. "And wots a viking?" Pronounced- Vai-Keng, of course.

When the girl asked where she'd learned her words, Siduri's lower lip jutted out and she looked through the tops of her eyes, thinking. "You know, I have no idea? Most of these things just pup into my head and are out of my mouth before I think to ask what they are. Are they even real words? No idea." Teeth flashed in a grin again. "But they sound good, don't they?"

Another cute little head tilt was given. "I'm Siduri, but you can call me Sid." One pale paw waved towards the other girl. "Who are you and what do you think about badgers?"

"X"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Your Mother Smells of Dirty Knickers! Lover's Mangrove 08:11 PM, 11-30-2023 08:58 AM, 01-12-2024