size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
01-03-2024, 01:44 AM

Word travelled fast in the Armada, especially when there was more than one of you to pick up the rumours. It had been Riya who'd first heard murmurings that his sister had returned. At first Crux had been confused. Many of his sisters were prone to wandering or even lived outside the pack but few of them had ever... And it clicked. One of his missing sisters. Based on Riya's clear excitement he assumed it wasn't Ophie. While he had no strong dislike for his wayward older sister he also couldn't say he was all that close with her, like many of his older siblings she'd never seemed all the interested in them. And if it wasn't Ophie that could only mean one person.

Crux had been about to go check on Stratum's leg but his grumpy brother would just have to deal with Riya. It really was Riya he felt bad for, she certainly didn't deserve whatever foul language would undoubtedly be hurled her way. Maybe telling him their sister had returned would finally push him to actually rest though. He certainly wasn't up for visits in his current state. For his part Crux was moving quicker than he usually did, navigating his way to the Mile-High Woods. He slowed as he started to wind among the trees, searching for any sign at all that his companion had heard right... "Vanta?" He called out softly, not wanting to spook her and suddenly very worried she hadn't wanted anyone to know she was back yet...

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

VĂ¢ntoase

"In Light, Justice; In Shadow, Vengeance"

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
01-17-2024, 01:10 PM

Vanta's ears perked up at the sound of her name. She paused, her steps halting amidst the dense foliage of the woods. Her nostrils flared, curiosity bringing her head to tilt. "Crux?" She replied after a moment, the voice's owner finally clicking in her head. She turned, crystalline eyes scanning the woods until they they found him. Her brother.

A soft smile fell upon her lips. "It's me, Crux." She confirmed, stepping forward. "I'm back." There was a hesitancy in her approach, a subtle uncertainty of how her return would be received. She had vanished without a word - surely her family had worried. It was enough to almost make her frown.

"I hope my return hasn't caused too much of a disturbance." Vanta added, a note of apology threading through her words. "It was time for me to come home, even though it's just for a while." Her gaze lingered on Crux, taking in the changes, the growth, the wolf he had become.

"Speech"