An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-05-2024, 07:39 PM
DetectiveSparrow.png

Sparrow visited the now abandoned mountain. It felt so different in its emptiness that it was hard to imagine this was the same place she and Recluse had spent several of their visits. She remembered the raid, the relations after, and her lava rock prize for Hanako back then. It was funny, if she had chosen Recluse all along, what would have happened? What if Hanako had never bumped into Sparrow in that crypt and Sparrow then instead fell for Recluse? It didn't matter, really, what was done was done and they had both made their choices. Sparrow just couldn't help but wonder if she missed something with Recluse's husband or their new alpha or some tip that had to tip the scaled. Recluse's companion's description helped, but it wasn't an end all be all. What stone was left unturned? Sparrow tried literally turning over a rock. It didn't help. Damn...

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
01-05-2024, 07:58 PM
Truly it was a rare thing when he felt anger. Req had stumbled upon his so called mother whelping pups and something in him had just said he was done. Done with her lies and her cover ups, he didn’t want to find his birth mother really there was no point now. However it would just be the boy for once was loose lipped and after stinking of a certain pack smell he’d wandered upon something. The albino boy stared for a moment trying to trust his nose before letting out a bark to let her know he was here.

"You. You part of Raiders hollow?" he asked, his tone of voice quiet and thin lipped. He couldn’t help the monotone noise his voice came out as anymore. Not when he’d seldom used his voice throughout his childhood. Regardless, he was well aware Ruby had a price on her head and it was time she reaped what she had sewn.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
01-05-2024, 08:07 PM
Sparrow heard another nearby, but they weren't coming at her with enough intent for it to matter. Eventually, it called out to her and Sparrow turned to meet the albino male. She gave him and his question a passive glance up and down before squaring up out of habit. She dug her paws into the ground, ready to move, but her body otherwise remained relaxed. "Not... right now," she admitted. "But if you have beef with them, feel free to try to go through me first." She let her face fall into a more practiced version of her once dopey and confident demeanor even if there was no real feeling behind it. "You got business with 'em?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
01-05-2024, 08:47 PM
Req didn’t react to how she acted really. His ears twitched and he hoped he looked relaxed enough for her to know he wasn’t a threat. Not that the wolf would entirely shy away from a tussle given his love for pain. He let the thought drop, focus, he was here for a reason. He thought for a moment. "Not entirely." he began, business or beef, no. "I’ve got information on a suspect I think many are looking for. And she was last seen with that pack scent." he gestured to Sparrow.

"A serial pup kidnapper and a murderer with purple fur." for now he missed out the fact that he himself was one of her victims. He had loved Ruby so he couldn’t bring himself to fight her. But damn well he figured using the universes karma would get where that woman was going. Req could probably care less what happened to her and he wanted to get those newborns away from her.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

01-12-2024, 07:09 PM

The pale male (heh, pale male) gave her a missive glance and continued as if they were in the middle of a pack meeting. He said someone with the pirates was a murderer and pupnapper. Now, Sparrow didn't entirely doubt it, but it didn't REALLY fit the bill of anyone in the pack currently. Maybe Pyralis, but she wasn't purple last Sparrow checked. Sparrow huffed, "Okay? I've got my own murder I'm trying to solve with murder, and I am - was- with the raiders, but last I checked, no one purple and murderous lived there." Sparrow kicked over a few rocks, giving her a moment to think. She wasn't sure how someone would end up in the raiders if they were kidnapping pups and murdering people, but Gil didn't seem overly concerned with those types of things. Of course, depending on you you asked- cough cough Armada-, anyone in the raiders could be a vile murderer. "So if you're the bringer of news and info and all that, who did they kidnap and who did they kill? Or are you going off of someone's rumors."

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
01-14-2024, 02:42 PM
Reqouis listened carefully to the woman. Seeing that she was trying to out dots together, but she’d bitten and now he was certain she was one of those who desperately was trying to get her hands on Ruby. He didn’t know why, Ruby pissed off a lot of people for fun. Req thought for a moment. He didn’t see a reason to lie, it was up to Sparrow if she believed him or not. "She just so happened to sleep with the alpha from what she told me." he shrugged then began. "My name is Reqouis Klein. The woman in question is Ruby Imp. She stole me and multiple other pups when we were younger from our parents and raised us to be her guard. After I found out though… I’d really like to see her in the ground. She murdered Recluse Klein." he’d been there when they kidnapped the pup, but he hadn’t witnessed the murder. Back then would he even have stopped her.

"She got herself knocked up, and I want to return the pups to their father who probably doesn’t even know they exist. If you promise me I can take the whelps before you fight her I’ll tell you where she is." he nodded his head. Hopefully now he had her attention fully. But damn for once he felt.. something. Perhaps he enjoyed trying to stir up trouble.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

01-15-2024, 07:13 PM

Sparrow waited for the male to give his piece. He seemed somewhat detached from it all - hells maybe it was the trauma, who knew? He said whoever this was slept with the alpha of the Raiders. Gil was married or something, but that didn't mean he didn't. Sparrow didn't pretend to know how relationships worked, both of her would-be girlfriends had husbands at one point or another.

The man mentioned his name and Sparrow's mind started chunking into gear. The coat, the name... As the man told the rest of his story, the words plunked numbly onto her brain, like she was waiting for something.

"She murdered Recluse Klein."

There it was. And just like that, Sparrow's ears were ringing, her mind somewhere far away and covered in her lover's blood again. Neck agape, words mutilated. Blood fell on dark sand and she went cold.

Sparrow was away for what felt like hours, but in the end was mere moments. He went on to talk about the woman - Ruby's - pups, but Sparrow could care less. "Take the whelps," she spat. "If they're there when I return with their mother's head, they will join her." Sparrow strode forward to the pale man, "I held her as she died, and I will send the bitch to to a colder grave than hers. Now tell me, where is she?"

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
01-15-2024, 07:28 PM
It was like the woman had come alive. The more he learned about Ruby the more he began to hate his so called mother. Sparrows own rage would have mimicked his own if not for the uncanny apathy he had. He could care less if sparrow did get to the pups so he’d just have to do what he said and take them while Ruby was busy fighting for her life. "The whistling willows, please destroy the bitch that ruined many lives. I give you all the luck." Req respectfully dipped his head. There was no time to waste now.

He turned and started his way to the said location. However he assumed by the time he got there the fight will have started. He didn’t feel much other emotions. Yet he was rather proud of himself for selling her out. She’d taken advantage of him over and over and now he’d be happy to hear of her death. He certainly hoped this first bounty hunter did her job.

-exit-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tattle tale Mount Volkan 07:39 PM, 01-05-2024 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024