gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-09-2024, 01:00 PM

The woman has been home for a couple of days now, attended a training session with Bae-Syl, and had done her best to not overwork herself so that she would not worry her family a second time. But Bellamy had been paying attention to the scents in their pack and noticed three, in particular, had faded. Fenix had not yet returned and concern for the man nestled within her gut. Beauregard and his mates were gone as well, that two wolves that had come to join Ethne thanks to Fenix. She might not have been Ethne’s leader any longer, but her duty to her family, both by bond and blood, gnawed at her. She needed to speak with Haydee and find out what her daughter knew before she set off with some supplies.

…and so Bellamy had returned to the falls, slipping behind the familiar veil of water as her ears perked forward. She was still getting used to being home… but her children were making that easier. She made her way to Hay’s den, hoping her daughter was merely reading rather than attempting to rest. “Hay… I need to speak to you about some things. Do you have a moment?” She called as she approached.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The things on my mind are really on my heart Lazuli Falls 01:00 PM, 01-09-2024 07:50 PM, 03-18-2024