gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-30-2024, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2024, 03:25 AM by Corbie. Edited 1 time in total.)
Every once in a while, Corbie made a trip to the battlefield with the intention of boosting the pack's numbers. While she hadn't had any particular luck with that particular claiming ground yet, it was close enough to the pack lands that she wasn't troubled by the idea of wasting time in the attempt, and if it could gain Avalon members even once, well then it was worth it. Besides, she got the chance to travel through the lands surrounding Avalon as she did, and that was always worthwhile just for the forewarning it could give on encroaching predators and the scents of pack and loner alike passing around Avalon could give its own information as well. Today she wove her way through the battlefield without stopping, her path slow and meandering but not pausing long. She couldn't simply stop and wait, hoping that someone approached her - she'd keep moving until she found someone or they found her, and see what came of it.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
02-07-2024, 04:27 PM
Ophie had gotten rusty at fighting. Which wasn't to say she'd ever been any good at it, really, but surely the effort counted for something? She'd won some fights before, mostly by accident but that had to count for something, somewhere down the line. Maybe. She wasn't sure if effort was enough, because some of her siblings barely tried and yet it all seemed so effortless- yet she tried and tried and... Ahem. Nont of that, thank you very much!

Waddling onto the battlefield, she let out a friendly boof at the wolf on the move. All streamlined and not tubby, like most wolves tended to be.

"So um, hi! It's been a while and I'm kinda out of practice, you mind if we spar?" Please say yes, please . Oh wouldn't it be awkward if she said no.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (205)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Corbie was surprised by a soft 'boof' that drew her attention to a rather... robust figure coming towards her. Corbie wagged her tail in polite greeting, moving forward to meet the other wolf rather than making them approach her. She maybe shouldn't have been surprised at the request to spar, considering where they were, but... well... she was surprised. The other woman didn't seem to be particularly athletic, though looks could certainly be deceiving. "I don't mind," she said somewhat cautiously. She didn't want the woman to get hurt pushing herself if she wasn't in shape, but perhaps better Corbie than someone who'd want to really hurt the woman. "I'm Corbie," she offered, slipping into a casual fighting stance. "I'm not much of a fighter, I'm afraid, but I'd be happy to help you practice."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times