gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-01-2024, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2024, 08:21 AM by Ghoul. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ghoul was not the father of these pups, but unfortunately, he appeared to be really the only father figure they might have in their lives. And while there were other adult males in the pack that could chip in, he wasn't expecting them to step up. Not like he expected his own self to do. Medusa had entrusted him as her Beta and so it was about time he did something with her new round of pups. Having briefly met Redrum and Rawhide, his target was Ripper.

The monochrome boy was easy to find among the bright green grass of the prairie. Approaching him quietly, Ghoul lets out a noise to alert the boy to his presence. No use scaring the poor thing before their first interaction. Once he's close enough, he stops before the youngster and gives him a good look over. He would be tall, not the tallest, but tall enough. Ghoul couldn't deny that Medusa did produce rather healthy pups.

"Ripper, I'm Ghoul. Your mother wanted me to do some lessons with you," straight to the point, face devoid of really any emotion, but that's okay, he doesn't expect the boy to notice anyway.

1/3 fight lesson

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. is there more to fighting than biting? Dancefloor of the Gods 06:56 AM, 02-01-2024 02:15 PM, 03-13-2024