ardent

I See Stars!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-06-2024, 01:04 AM

She had been here once before, though she didn't quite remember it. All she vaguely remembered was darkness and feeling weird, then waking up outside. And not long after, her first litter was born. She wasn't keen on going inside, but there was no other shelter to get away from the heavy downpour. Not only that, but night was falling, and she was no closer to finding her missing child's trail. Not in this storm! Had she known the weather would be this bad when she started her search beyond the land bridge, she would've started elsewhere. Perhaps somewhere closer to home. But she was stuck here, and she had to skirt around the other packs to make it back which would take even longer. Maybe she'd just stay for the night. If she stuck close to the outside then she'd be fine, right?

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I See Stars! Hallucination Caves 01:04 AM, 02-06-2024 04:17 PM, 06-20-2024