size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-19-2024, 08:05 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

After fighting several opponents on the battlefield it was decided to head down to Auster to spar some wolves there, and also collect a bunch of herbs. In fact Stjarna had the feeling the trip was more for herb collection and her fight training was just a side note but she didn't mind. She was eager to see more of these lands and get to bond with Álarr. The soon settled in a creepy land called The Boneyard. From her understanding the Boneyard was Auster's equivalent of the Battlefield. Well, that was simple enough. She knew what to do. Stjarna found herself a nice clearing and then called for an opponent, wondering what type of wolves lived down here.

Speech

ooc: Álarr is present nearby

Wade

Insomnia
Memory

Beginner Fighter (10)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
02-25-2024, 03:25 PM
The lands that his family calls home is cool and all but Wade wants to see more. So, he happily trots through strange and fascinating lands, ogling all the things that he can’t find back in the Raiders Hallow. ‘You know, I don’t think you should be out here alone.’ Sly was always trying to tell him what to do and the black and red pup pointedly ignores him, not giving two flying fucks what he can and cannot do. ‘You can’t ignore me stupid, I am in your head.’ Or right, there was that tiny tidbit that he keeps forgetting.

A strange land filled with bones and blood has his attention as he continues to ignore Sly while shoving his nose into all the little spaces he can find. Suddenly, a call from not too far off has Wade’s head snapping up and excitement thrumming through his veins. ‘You’re not seriously going to go fight someone.’ Loki pipes up and the pup immediately decides he has to answer, if, for no other reason, then to show Sly and Loki who is boss! ‘We literally are a part of you, idiot.’ Sly really likes to try and get under his skin but the young Preator boy can’t be harassed now because he is already off and running to where the stranger is.

It doesn’t take him long to find the really pretty girl among the ancient battlefield and he bounds happily up to her and pull to a stop in front of her. Tail sweeps the air as he excitedly calls, “My name’s Wade! I’ll play with ya!” With that, Wade dips down into a play bow, tail arched over his back as his front paws slap the ground, ready to wrestle with the stranger but allowing her to make the first move.

"Wade Preator" 'Thinking'| 'Sly' | 'Loki'

Wade vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Combat knife
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-25-2024, 03:35 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna stretched as she waited, trying to quell both the nervousness and excitement that bubbled in her belly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a red and black boy bounded up to her, swiftly dipping into a play bow. He looked to be about the same age and size as her. What luck! She was glad her first fight down in Auster wasn't going to be with an adult. She could only bite so many ankles before she got bored. "Ok, great, let's spar!"

Stjarna back peddled to give them a bit more room then swiftly set her defenses. Her ears pinned to her head, tail tucked and hackles raised. She kicked off toward the boy, seeking to slam her chest into his, while reaching up to try and bite his left cheek.

Stjarna vs Wade for Spar
Round 1/2
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrocytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Wade

Insomnia
Memory

Beginner Fighter (10)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
02-25-2024, 03:46 PM
To say Wade is out of his depth in a fight is a gross understatement. Ignis hasn’t really showed them anything about… well, anything so, when the girl backpedals and does some strange things, the boy straightens up to cock his head to the side in curiousity. Usually, when he wrestles with Sulfur, they just go for it but she seems to preparing for something bigger. ‘Oh my god. You really are an idiot.’ Before he gets a chance to rebuke Loki, the girl is charging him, baring down with speed and intent

Blinking in surprise, Wade waits for her to get close before planting his back legs and lifting his front end off the ground in an attempt to grapple the pretty blue girl. As she slams into him, the air rushes from his lungs in a strangled  wheeze and desperately tries to suck in more air just she bites his left cheek. Snarling viciously for a puppy, he moves one of the legs that is trying to wrap around shoulders to playfully bat at her head in a ‘hey stop that’ kind of action. Happy growls fill the air as he plays.

Wade vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 1/2

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-25-2024, 03:51 PM

Stjarna collided with the boy, her tangs nipping his cheek as she scored a hit, or in her head a point. His leg wrapped around her shoulders as he bopped the back of her head with his paw. She spread her weight out across her legs to try and stay up against the boy's slightly larger frame. Just having that extra weight was going to limit her movements a bit but but moment his arm wrapped around her the electrocytes in her skin sent out an electroshock that would hopefully surprise the boy. At the same time she reached out to try and nip one of his ears. She'd learned a few defenses early on and it looked like the boy needed a few pointers so what better way to learn than experience?

Stjarna vs Wade for Spar
Round 2/2
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrocytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Wade

Insomnia
Memory

Beginner Fighter (10)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
02-25-2024, 04:06 PM
The hit to his cheek is nothing major and his grapple is successful… and then she shocks him. Literally. She. Shocks. Him. Letting out a surprised yelp, his wide white eyes glance to her beautiful blues as he calls out, “That is so cool!” Oh shit, they are fighting. His ears are standing straight up on his head and the girl is nipping at them, grabbing ahold which has him growling and pressing his head against hers to avoid any real damage to the delicate appendage.

At the same time, Wade attempts to bite the side of face/neck he is pressed against in the hopes of making her let go. Toes splay on his back paws as he seeks to try and wrestle her to the ground so that he can claim the win. ‘Maybe she’ll even teach you how to actually fight after this.’ Sly drawls in his mind and the red and black pup can’t help but think that he does a have a good idea there.

Wade vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 2/2

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-29-2024, 09:40 AM

And the winner is...

Stjarna

Wade must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Wade:
Attack Roll: 33
Defense Roll: 92
Agility Roll: 2
Perception Roll: 40
Total: 167
Attack[33] + 25% Bonus[8.25]: 41.25
Defense[92] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 92.00
Agility[2] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 2.00
Perception[40] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 40.00
Total[175.25] + -30% Bonus[-52.58]: 122.67

Stjarna:
Attack Roll: 43
Defense Roll: 41
Agility Roll: 54
Perception Roll: 35
Total: 173
Attack[43] + 25% Bonus[10.75]: 53.75
Defense[41] + 15% Bonus[6.15]: 47.15
Agility[54] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 54.00
Perception[35] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 35.00
Total[189.90] + -30% Bonus[-56.97]: 132.93

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Will Not Make A Boner Joke [Wade] The Boneyard 08:05 PM, 02-19-2024 10:44 PM, 03-25-2024