size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-19-2024, 09:07 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna was wandering through the range chasing after grasshoppers. It was a fun past time, nothing too serious though she longed for the day when she could go on another proper hunt. Star batted a grasshopper out of the air with a grin. She'd eaten one before but she didn't care much for the taste. The crunch was nice but if only they weren't so mucusey on the inside.

Sighing she paused at a puddle of water to drink when she caught the scent of blood. Deer blood… whitetail. It was one of her favorite foods and she'd notice the scent anywhere. With her nose to the ground she started tracking. It had to be pretty injured, and recently, to lose this much blood.

Speech

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-24-2024, 09:59 PM

He had taken to doing a patrol of the borders, doing his rounds and checking on the livestock the pack had, too. Balian had been a constant watcher of the sheep, but it never hurt to have more eyes on their animals. He was always on watch for potential raiders, hoping that he'd be able to spot any coming before they reached them. Maybe it made him a little paranoid, but he didn't want to chance it after the last time they had been caught by surprise. He was on his way to meet Finan when he spotted a furry blue body up ahead, though she looked unfamiliar to him. Curious, he changed his path to head toward her, his posture relaxed as she seemed to be a young pup. Although he didn't recognize her, Alarr's scent was all over her. Was this a child of his? Or perhaps a relative?

"Hey kid, haven't seen you around here before," His words were polite, as he watched her. Was she tracking? He scented the air, noting the smell of what appeared to be an injured deer. "Want some help hunting it down?"

"Speak"

art by Otackoon

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-25-2024, 10:34 AM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna debated howling for an older hunter but would that alert the deer or make it possibly harder to hunt? Of course she wasn't going to be able to catch it herself anyway. She'd need an older hunter with her so perhaps it was worth it after all. Stjarna was just about to tip back her head and call for help when an ancient black and white man appeared. She recognized him as the Beta though she didn't know his name. Álarr had probably told her but she completely forgot the name, only remembering the description. She smiled shyly and nodded. "My name's Stjarna. I'm living with Álarr. Yes please, I would love help hunting it and of course I'll share. I only need a little food."

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Deer Me, What Would Betty White Say? The Range 09:07 PM, 02-19-2024 05:15 PM, 03-31-2024