size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
02-24-2024, 05:25 PM

Marrow

Marrow found herself in a strange grassland. Patches of bare earth were seen in various places and it smelt of sweat and blood. Every so often she'd hear snarls and growls and she soon realized that this was some sort of battlefield. Wolves came here to fight and duel each other. Her ears flicked forward and back as she debated whether or not this was an activity she'd like to participate in. Marrow had some skill in fighting, even though she generally preferred to make a quick getaway, usually with a piece of food she'd stolen. Marrow found an empty patch of dirt, circled it then sat in the middle and howled for her own opponent. This was risky but she figured she could outrun a mean asshole if she had the unfortunate luck to land one.

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-24-2024, 05:26 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Álarr had taken Stjarna to the battlefield to find some opponents to spar. He'd explained that if she really wanted to become a better fighter then she needed to practice and the best way to do it was to spar many different kind of wolves. With her guardian in tow Stjarna answered the first call she heard. Álarr had made sure to explain the dangers of going here alone. She hoped she'd find a willing opponent and not someone mean. When she answered the call it was to see a yearling femme. Stjarna put on her bravest face and puffed up her fur. "I'll answer your challenge!"

Speech

Marrow

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
02-24-2024, 05:26 PM

Marrow

Marrow wasn't sure what kind of opponent she was expecting, but it certainly wasn't a pup. She chuckled at the little thing that wandered up but she appreciated the spunk. She could do with a warm up round anyway before getting on to the bigger fish in the battlefield. "Very well, prepare yourself wee welp."

Marrow set her defenses, they fell into place with practiced precision and she waited for the little pup to do the same. Not that she was necessarily a chivalrous opponent but if this was going to be any sort of work out she needed the squirt to be ready. Once she was Marrow darted forward, her jaws launching down for the pups scruff.

Marrow vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Female Leucistic Crow, Battle
Mutation 1: Cat paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Reinforced bones - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Hunter
Specialty:

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-24-2024, 05:27 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Thankfully the yearling seemed ok with fighting her and Stjarna grinned excitedly. She didn't even mind being called a welp. Star backed up to give them a bit more space, watching as the older girl set her defenses, keenly watching for anything she could pick up. In response she set her own defenses and prepared. The yearling charged and darted down for her scruff. Star bounded forward, trying to escape to her left out of the way of the jaws while at the same time trying to bite the yearling's right front leg. As she did she felt the yearling's jaws scrape her scruff and she let an electric shock fire, hoping to catch the older wolf unaware.

Stjarna vs Marrow for Spar
Round 1/2
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrolytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Marrow

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
02-24-2024, 05:28 PM

Marrow

The little squirt was fast for a pup, but Marrows jaws fortunately, or rather unfortunately, grazed the pups fur. A sharp static shock stung her jaws and she yelped in surprise. What the heck? Was it something to do with those bright blue streaks on her opponent? She was so taken aback that she failed to get out of the way and the little pups teeth latched around her front leg. Thankfully the inside of the girls mouth wasn't so zappy. Marrow settled her weight in her hind legs and flicked her right leg forward sharply, hoping to fling the pup off her. Now the question was how to bite something that shocked back? She's probably just have to endure it. Well, that could be done. Rather than seeking a hold she attempted a quick jab of her teeth, seeking to pierce the flesh on top of the girls head.

Marrow vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 2/2
Companion 1: Female Leucistic Crow, Battle
Mutation 1: Cat paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Reinforced bones - Defensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Hunter
Specialty:

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-24-2024, 05:28 PM

Stjarna grinned with joy as she seized the older wolf's wrist. This time she had a plan, or at least thought she did. She kicked off with her feet to try and push the foot back, feeling like she was succeeding she felt the woman's foot lift but she wasn't able for Marrow kicked hard outwards and shoved Stjarna back. The pup tucked and rolled, the movement carrying her past Marrow's teeth but she still felt the older woman crazy her back as she rolled. It was to brief a moment to shock the woman. Star turned and tried to attack again, once going for the right wrist.

Stjarna vs Marrow for Spar
Round 2/2
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrolytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-29-2024, 09:35 AM

And the winner is...

Marrow

Stjarna must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Marrow:
Attack Roll: 88
Defense Roll: 47
Agility Roll: 39
Perception Roll: 81
Total: 255
Attack[88] + 45% Bonus[39.60]: 127.60
Defense[47] + 10% Bonus[4.70]: 51.70
Agility[39] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 39.00
Perception[81] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 81.00
Total[299.30] + 20% Bonus[59.86]: 359.16