size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-24-2024, 05:29 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna wandered about the battlefield in search of another opponent, hoping to find someone a bit closer to her age but with no luck yet. Though she knew there was a lot to learn fighting older, more experienced opponents she wanted to try sparring someone her own size. She could only nip at ankles for so long. It was then she spied a dark-pelted man with a pale-pelted pup, a girl about her age! Oh goody! Without even waiting for Álarr she sprang over toward the pair and called out to the girl. "Hey! Are you here to spar? I'm looking for someone to spar and you look about my size. It'll be fun!"

Speech

Kina

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (248)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

OverachieverOoh La LaSnake Eyes
02-24-2024, 05:30 PM

Kina

Kina followed along after Áskell to the Battlefield. So far she'd been enjoying the trip to Boreas and wished it would've lasted longer. They had another week before it was time to head back down to Auster. They were just looking for a good place to set up camp when a bright blue girl bounded over toward her asking for a spar. Kina grinned and dipped her head in greeting. "Most certainly. My name is Hattori, Kina." She felt it proper to introduce herself in this sort of meeting of fighters. Kina focused on setting her defenses, pinning her ears, tucking her tail and raising her hackles. She also rolled her shoulders forward and bent her knees in preparation to move.

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-24-2024, 05:31 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna was given the first move and she scooted back to give them a bit of space. The other girl looked to be the same age and height as her and that immediately opened more attack possibilities. Star set her defenses, pinning her ears, her hackles raised. She sized her opponent up once more then sprang forward in a head on attack. Stars jaws lanced forward as she attempted to bite the other girls left cheek. She was learning to move on instinct, trying not to overthink her movements. Fights happened so fast and those moments where her mind was over thinking usually meant leaving herself open to attack. She was learning that now.

Stjarna vs Kina for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrocytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Kina

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-24-2024, 05:31 PM

Kina

Kina moved to face her opponent, swiftly setting her defenses in preparation for the attack. She much preferred sparring other pups than adults and was eager to demonstrate to Aka what she could do. The other girl was given the first move and Kina tensed in preparation. Her opponent charged straight at her and in truth she expected a feint somewhere but it never came. Kina stepped swiftly to her left a distance of her body width, just avoiding her opponent’s jaws. She twisted her head to the right and attempted to grab hold of her opponents shoulder. This time she wanted to see if she could gain an actual hold.

Kina vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 1/2
Companion 1: Little Egret, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Female Japanese Macaque, 20" - Battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Vision - Perception
Mutation 2: Reinforced Bones - Defensive
Mutation 3: Eland Horns - Offensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty:

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-24-2024, 05:32 PM

Stars attack was unsuccessful as the other girl sidestepped her move. Rats! How was she supposed to account for that? Clearly she needed a bit more practice on putting her attacks together. She did know Álarr could move with not only his fangs but his feet as well. However, she hadn't learned such combinations yet. Before she could think more on it she felt fangs bite into her shoulder. Her body’s response was immediate and instinctive as an electrical pulse released from her skin. In addition she turned her head and tried to bite the other girls chest. Hoping to catch her before she backed away.

Stjarna vs Kina for Spar
Round 2/2
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrocytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Kina

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-24-2024, 05:32 PM

Kina

Kina hit her target, fangs tagging flesh, but she only had a moment of joy before a painful jolt to her tongue caused her to yelp and stumble back. She was surprised at being zapped like that but the movement helped her to avoid the other girls jaws once more, taking her just out of reach. Unfortunately there wasn’t much time for thinking on how she could best avoid being zapped. Could she get zapped anywhere she bit or everywhere? Maybe she just needed to stick to really quick jabs. Kina darted forward once more, this time focusing on getting a hold on the other girl's tail.

Kina vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 2/2
Companion 1: Little Egret, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Female Japanese Macaque, 20" - Battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Vision - Perception
Mutation 2: Reinforced Bones - Defensive
Mutation 3: Eland Horns - Offensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty:

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-29-2024, 09:31 AM

And the winner is...

Kina

Stjarna must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Stjarna:
Attack Roll: 79
Defense Roll: 21
Agility Roll: 43
Perception Roll: 38
Total: 181
Attack[79] + 25% Bonus[19.75]: 98.75
Defense[21] + 15% Bonus[3.15]: 24.15
Agility[43] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 43.00
Perception[38] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 38.00
Total[203.90] + -30% Bonus[0.00]: 142.73