size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - Bisexual
03-22-2024, 05:14 PM

The spindly young male felt like he hadn't taken the time to bother his mom in forever. Which was unacceptable, in his books. While he wasn't exactly a textbook mama's boy, he was certainly attached to the Klein queen. So he scampered across the beach, head low as he hunted for scent trails to figure out where his mother was hiding. It was more of a courtesy than personal choice to go out in the day to hang out with her. He was one of the only kids in his litter who had any real sun sensitivities, and so was one of the more crepuscular ones of the bunch. It had been a bit of an adjustment as he got older, trying to manage his sleep schedules. Today, he got up at normal-critter hours.

The new site of his parent's den was still unfamiliar, but he found it easily enough. He assumed his mom was working on her apothecary stuff, which thoroughly intrigued and baffled him all at once. The pallid prince's wiry frame slipped through the entry and his mismatched eyes sought out his mother's clouded figure. "Ma? You busy?" he called out softly, the airy quality of youth still clinging to his vocals despite his age. He bade his companion wait outside and entertain himself there, eager to have some uninterrupted quality time with Aliana.

"Dagger Prince"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ready or not, I'm gonna cuddle my mom Silver Island 05:14 PM, 03-22-2024 12:59 PM, 07-16-2024