Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-07-2024, 02:57 PM

Such a heavenly view

She moved from where she had found a nice place at the falls to sleep when she needed to return. She had a knot in her gut this morning, apprehension keeping her from having a breakfast but she would be fine. She moved with frank by her side. She'd already packed bags for her and him and they were on his back. She had decided she knew what she would do. the only thing that she knew she needed to do now was to tell her parents.

She pressed on until she reached the den site of her parents, aware Beau would likely be against it but she knew who she was and that this was what she was meant to do. She stopped frank, having him lay down outside and a big breath being taken. She had this. She just hoped no one cried. And she knew she wanted to ask Gav to come with her but would Haydee and her parents be okay with that?

She sat outside the den and took the moment. "Daddy Beau? Daddy Tanelan? Are you guys home?" She hated calling this their home. It really didn't feel like home. But it also didn't feel right to just leave without saying goodbye and letting them know. After this she would be off to see if Gav wanted to join her and if not tell him goodbye.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
04-10-2024, 08:53 AM
He had been inside, resting with his lovers as they continued to fight the illness that had washed over them. More than anything Beauregard wanted to take that illness away, to see their lovers doing better and not suffering. His mind whirled with what had happened, and the fate of their missing daughter. He hadn’t been checking neighboring lands for Button but thus far there was no sight of their last wayward pup… He worried for her. Worried that the Syndicate had already gotten ahold of her. A sigh left his lips, ears perking up as he heard the call from their oldest at the mount of the den.

Beauregard rose and slipped outside, a brow arching as he saw Trixy there. She looked as if she had something important on her mind. He frowned and sat, ears lowering. Surely she wasn’t rushing off to take on the Syndicate after his warning to play the long game to give her siblings time to grow and train so that she didn’t put them in danger… right? “Trixy…” He said softly. “What is it, kiddo?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-10-2024, 10:28 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She waited for only a few moments and Beau emerged. Her ears pressed when she saw him frown. But she couldn't be dissuaded. Beauregard hadn't been able to find Button, and Tanelan was sick. She couldn't leave her sister alone in the world. She put on her best brave face.

Beau asked her what was up, it was now or never. But gods she didn't want to hurt any of them. "I... I'm gonna be going for a while dad.... I have to find Button, I can't sit here knowing they might have my little sister..... And I'm gonna see who I cant make friends with along the way.... I... I cant let them hurt anyone, I cant let those barbarians take anyone else's babies and hurt their families. They're bullies, and you taught me to always stand up to a bully for those that can't do it for themselves." she looked down. She was waiting now for those words she felt were coming. That she was disappointing him. That he wasn't proud that she was doing what she believed in.

Her ears fell to the sides and she hated knowing those words might be what passed his lips next. Was he going to say she was no daughter of his? She was a guardian and he had taught her this though. She had always sought to be his pride and joy. Frank was already packed though.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This girl is on fire! Lazuli Falls 02:57 PM, 04-07-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024