size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-11-2024, 04:31 AM
The sun was starting to set so she figured she had plenty of time for one more spar before she should head back home and get some rest. Although she was plenty comfortable with the darkness, she didn't like leaving her children alone. Perhaps it would've been smart to collect a few and bring them with her to watch her fight, to study her to better themselves, but hindsight was twenty-twenty. Next time, certainly, though many had already proven their skill and ability. Cadaver and Illusion were strong, fit, and well on their way to ranking up upon their first birthday she was sure. Her others likely weren't far behind, once they found an area to excel in at least.

Taking a quick drink from a nearby pond, Widow moved back towards the center of the area she had chosen for this spar and took a deep breath. She was starting to get a bit tired, but one couldn't always expect to be well rested before every battle. What if the next raid came while they were sleeping, or after a hard day of training? She wanted to be ready for whatever came her way, and so despite the ache she felt from her bruises she would press on. Dipping her head back, she called out for the last time this evening and challenged anyone nearby to come and take her on.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
04-11-2024, 05:44 AM
Ah, home. Not that he'd been raised here any more than he'd been raised anywhere, but they did say home was where the heart was, and for Wendigo his heart was as taken by the thrill of battle as it was any location in particular. The scent of blood and fear and fury that colored this landscape was more home to him than anywhere else, save the boneyard in the south. He hummed lightly to himself as he meandered, a smile curving his muzzle, a smile that stretched into a grin as he lifted his head to listen to a stranger calling for a fight. He shook his coat to settle it after his wandering and set his meandering way toward the call, finally setting half-slitted eyes on a similarly aged woman, as tall as him but built on lighter lines, the color of dusk and spotted like a cheetah. The only thing that really set her apart from the gathering evening shadows were the gold markings on her face and the silver eyes. Wendigo gave her an exaggerated bow, grin fixed in place and mismatched eyes holding her own. "A lovely evening for blood, and such a lovely woman to share it with," he exclaimed brightly, pouring on the charisma to the point of near-mockery.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (248)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
skelle

04-11-2024, 07:18 PM
She wasn't left waiting long before a darker man with hints of violet approached. Her head tilted slightly as a smile worked it's way on to her face. A man of equal height with slightly more brawn was more than a worthy adversary. And based on what she could tell already, he wasn't weighed down but the stench of another pack. Maybe she could bring him home? Insomnia could certainly use some more muscle.

She giggled a bit when he called her lovely, well aware of the near-mockery in his voice. "You flatter me," she purred in a similar tone with a wink, though followed it with a faux yawn. "I'm tired of always going first. A lady should, of course, but I want something entertaining this round," she said, sounding rather bored.

"Speech!"

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
04-12-2024, 07:21 AM
"I suppose gentleman do say that, don't they?" His tone was upbeat, even chipper, but his smile sank into a wide grin that was mostly fang, sliding into a fighter's stance, his voice deepening to a low rumbling growl as he added, "But I suppose I never have been much of a gentleman." His paws flexed, cold steel gleaming in the evening light, and drove him forward, shoulder lined up with her windpipe. One clawed paw sought to slam down on her paw to trap it and dig in, his jaws aiming for a grip where her neck met her shoulders. She wanted entertainment, he would oblige. After all, it was no fun if you didn't have to work for it, there was no thrill if there was no danger.

Wendigo vs Widow for spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Gauntlets with Steel Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Elk Skull Helm
Mutation 1: Saber Teeth - Offensive
Mutation 2: Scales - Defensive
Mutation 3: Cat Eyes - Perception
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Specialty:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (248)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
skelle

04-18-2024, 01:41 AM
She wasn't left waiting or disappointed. Her new opponent came at her quickly and she saw his shoulder shift to drive into her. Keeping her paws in place, she leaned to the side to avoid it and ducked her head low to brace for his power and weight. Claws dug into the ground just in time for his paw to press down on hers, but this was her chance. Rolling her shoulders forward to bunch up the skin as best she could to protect again his fangs as they pierced into her lower scruff, she reached her head around near the backside of his foreleg and sought to grab the paw near the wrist upon her own with the intention of gaining control of him and yanking him to the side into a very uncomfortable position for that shoulder.

"Speech!"

Widow vs Wendigo for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Witches staff
Defensive Battle Accessory: Hooded cloak
Companion 1: Common raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Domestic short-haired cat, Female - Battle - boosted
*Companion 3: Common Raven, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Dexterous paws - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Professor