Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
04-23-2024, 05:36 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Things looked bad to him. The raider known as Gilgamesh was hurt because he decided to try to harm Haydee when he trespassed. He had made demands and defied what the wolves of ethne said. But with their leader so unhinged, Bae-Syl had a worry in his gut. If he was so volatile and horrid, his pack could only be just as bad if not worse.

He strode in to the den, his haggard eyes on the floor. Ruby took off from his shoulder for her perch. His dog was quick to move to his own bed. Bae let out a sigh as he seated himself and began undoing the buckles on his pauldron. He had been thinking hard. He wanted to hide his wife and children until this was over, but where could he send them? Lucy wouldn't even be easy to convince.

That pup had seen him there. He wasn't safe, and neither was anything he loved. He expected the raiders to want an eye for an eye. Gilgamesh was alive but he doubted they saw that. "Luce, I need you to take the kids and go somewhere safe...." he didn't dare look in the direction of their bed. If he saw her green eyes begging him not to say those words, he knew he wouldn't. It was after dark, its how he even knew she would be here. He'd been busy today helping Bellamy patrol borders and keep an eye for anymore raiders. He expected a seige from them.

"Speech!"

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't take these beautiful things that I've got Lazuli Falls 05:36 AM, 04-23-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024