size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
05-01-2024, 01:10 AM
((Permission to have sent Pebble out given by Virgil <3))

Things felt like they'd fallen apart so fast. He'd finally made up his mind. Crux couldn't go back. For his own self preservation he knew there wasn't a world where he could go back. And frankly that hurt. But he was trying not to dwell on the negatives. Because the truth was with the melancholy there was also an excitement thrumming under it all. It was maybe about to happen. Maybe he was going to finally get to actually stay with Cryptis.

But there was a proper order to these things. He hadn't yet told Stratum his thoughts and he knew he needed to do that too. He also frankly just wanted someone in his family to finally meet her. So he'd led the small party, himself his brother and their two companions to the place Crux was starting to think of as their spot. (Especially after recent events, though somehow that day felt so long ago now.) He'd sent Pebble, his brother's bat, out to find Triss, giving as detailed a description of her as he could, so hopefully she'd arrive soon as well.

"I want you to meet someone." He began as he settled himself, letting himself sit in a way that took pressure off his leg which also relieved some of the ache in his hips. "When you pulled me out of the water during the, uh... Flood..." A sore spot for his brother Crux knew. "There was another wolf with me. Her name is Cryptis. And I..." Crux felt his face flood with heat and he blinked down at his paws for a moment feeling the usual butterflies thinking of Triss caused. "I want you to meet her." That would have to do for now.   

"Speech" "Riya"

Art by Talia!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
05-01-2024, 11:07 PM

While Triss always loved and looked forward to a chance to catch up with Crux, she’d never had a bat come and get her before. She kept glancing up at the bat as she walked, wondering if there was a story behind this particular method. Admittedly, the companion wasn’t the only thing given her trepidation. This was the first time she would be seeing him since… well.. The last time she had seen him. Things had gotten a little more serious between them.

When she saw Crux she took one longer stride, as if she was about to speed up, and then almost tripped instead. With a wobble, she managed to righten herself. Making, no doubt, a wonderful first impression of the wolf he was with. It was just… she hadn’t expected them to have company. She glanced at Crux, and then the wolf he was with, and then back again. She came to a stop a polite distance from both of them. “You… summoned me?” She said, realising now that’s what this was. It wasn’t just a casual meet up.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Convergence Waterfall Peak 01:10 AM, 05-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024