An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-06-2024, 07:05 PM
Absinth had been pacing for hours, the news still a tempest in her mind. She knew she had to talk to someone female, and there was only one person she trusted besides Aresenn or Yarrabelle. At least as much as she’s liked to believe. Her friend and sort-of-sister, Elysia. Perhaps, if anyone could help her navigate this storm, it was her. She seemed to have had more of a mother figure than Absinth herself after all.

The Sound was a patchwork of shadows and moonlight as Absinth made her way to Ely’s den. The air was crisp, and the silence of the night was only broken by the occasional rustle of leaves underfoot. Her ravens flitted overhead, silent guardians in the night.

As she approached the den, she saw a faint light flickering inside. Ely must have been awake. Absinth took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. This was it. She had to tell her. Fuck. This was so strange.

“Ely darling~?” She called softly as she stepped inside, her voice barely more than a whisper. The warmth of the den wrapped around her like a comforting embrace, very much the atmosphere she’d craved.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
06-08-2024, 12:38 AM
Elysia was rearranging her shared den, she was fidgety lately. She wanted everything moved around. She didn’t blame Ezekiel for dipping out on her when she got this way. Especially because he always seemed to get in her way and make her grumpy, but that wasn’t his fault. Her new found path in life was making her this way. The damn pregnancy hormones were making her even more of a horrendous bitch.

She was busy dragging her bed to warmer spot in her den when Absinth called out to her. Lifting her head to look towards the entrance she stopped her work. She hadn’t spent much time with her almost sister. She’d been meaning to seek her out to share her news but she’d been so busy.

”Im in here Absinth! Come on in!” she called out a bit muffled as she finished moving her bed and the small collection of pelts she collected. Laying down to take herself off her feet. She waited for the frame of Absi to come into view.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
06-08-2024, 12:56 AM
“Elyyyyy, how are youuuu?” Absinth drawled as she stepped inside, a small smirk playing on her lips despite the storm raging in her mind. “Rearranging? Whatever for?” The monochromatic beauty teased gently, her emerald eyes softening as she took in Elysia's obviously weary form. Oh?

As Absinth moved closer, the warmth of the den enveloped her, and she felt a bit of the tension in her shoulders ease. “I've missed you,” She admitted softly, kneeling down beside her sort-of-sister; eyes taking in the details of the cozy den as her brows furrowed. “I have... news, and I needed to talk to someone. But. First, how have you been, my sweet?”

She reached out, gently taking one of Elysia's paws in her own. A grin playing on her features, mirthful confidence in her eyes. It had been overdue, this closeness. She missed it, but alas -- duties to uphold and all.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
06-15-2024, 07:43 PM
Elysia didn’t have the energy to be the worlds best hostess and so she plopped herself down carefully into her bed, wiggling slightly to get comfortable. Having absinthe near was enough to ease the pregnant woman’s mind. ”I’ve been exhausted, and because this is the warmest corner of the den and lately I’ve been having a hard time getting sleep” she shrugged.

She offered the monochromatic woman a warm smile. ”Ive missed you too. We need to find more time to see each other, honestly” she mused. Between her work load and now this pregnancy she was having a hard time keeping up with those she held dear. And she really could use the company.

Her ears perked at the mention of news. How delightful, as she too had her own news to share. ”I can’t wait to hear your news. As I have news of my own to share”

As Absinth took her paw ely met the woman’s eyes and felt herself relax more. Absinth was the only person besides scald and Ezekiel who, ever made her feel truly comfortable.

”oh so busy, poor Ze has been feeling… Neglected, as of late. Between my work load and my personal life. So I’ve been trying to balance that out for him” she laughed lightly.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-18-2024, 03:33 PM
Absinth gently squeezed Elysia's paw, feeling a rush of warmth and mischievous affection. It was always nice to be with someone she could relax around, without pretenses or threats; just sit and talk. A rare, genuine conversation. “Oh, Ely,” She said softly, her voice carrying both sympathy and amusement. “I understand completely. Sleep has been a bitch for me too.” Though it was not for the chill in the air or a lack of warmth.
She settled in beside Elysia, offering the other woman the heat of her body. Absinth nodded at the comment of making more time to see each other, giving Elysia a gentle nuzzle on the cheek before drawing back to regard her. Her brows raised in surprise and delight at Elysia's mention of having news to share. “You do? Well, isn't this perfect timing?” She laughed, a joyful sound that echoed softly in the warm den.
Absinth's smile broadened as she listened to Elysia, feeling a mix of excitement and camaraderie as they caught up. “Poor Ze,” She said with a chuckle at the mention of Elysia’s brother feeling neglected. “I imagine Aresenn might be feeling the same way about now. Men and their sensibilities.” She grinned, a wicked glint in her eyes.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
06-18-2024, 03:52 PM
Elysia couldn’t help but feel at ease with Absinth. She was the Sister she never had, sure she had sisters. But none that she was close to, not the way she felt about Absinth. She was on the same level to Ely as Ze was. By far her favorite woman in the world, second to herself of course.

Ely gratefully accepted the body heat that Absinth was offering, curling her body closer to the larger woman. A gentle hum verberated in her throat. It would feel strange to be this vulnerable with anyone else, but not Absi.

” I haven’t even told Ze Yet, Or Rhazien. You will be the first person I’ve told in the family.” she teased, letting that knowledge dangle in front of Absi, like a treat.

”ironic since they tend to say we’re the Sensitive ones, no?” she laughed. Men usually out the blame on women for being sensitive. But in these parts it seemed to be the men who were far more sensitive.

Taking a deep breath she stood up and turned to the side to show Absinth her swelling belly. ”Im Pregnant” she said softly. Watching Absinth’s face at the announcement.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-21-2024, 08:42 PM
Absinth’s emerald eyes widened with a mixture of delight and astonishment as she took in the sight of Elysia's swelling belly. She felt a surge of joy, her lips curling with mischievous affection. “Ely, that’s great!” She exclaimed, as she leaned in to nuzzle Elysia’s cheek again, this time with a deeper warmth. “I’m the first to know? I’m fucking honored!”

She pulled back slightly, her eyes shining with excitement. “I can only imagine his reaction when he finds out. And the father?” Absinth wanted to know who to look out for, especially if Ezekial might be chasing them down with a pitchfork.

Absinth chuckled, the sound rich with amusement. “That’s some wonderful news, Ely. I’ll be here to support you if you need it.” She wrapped a paw around Elysia, giving her a reassuring squeeze.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d