size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
06-08-2024, 03:12 PM

Korona lounged lazily at the edge of the open meadow, her gaze fixed on the horizon as she soaked in the warmth of the afternoon sun. A rare moment for her, serene and peaceful. But after so many spars, the girl was actually running low on energy, ya know?

But suddenly, a blur of fur caught her eye. Korona's ears perked up, and with a playful growl, she rose to her feet, her muscles coiling with excitement. Her fatigue instantly forgotten. “Aye! You wanna go?” Korona called out, her voice laced with challenge. “Come on, I wanna spar! Give it yer best shot!” With that, she launched herself forward, ready for whatever the poor unsuspecting wolf had in store.

THE KRAKEN

Kestrel

Raiders Hollow
The Modyguard

Advanced Fighter (60)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
07-01-2024, 02:57 PM
Modesty's bundle of kids were energetic to say the least. When one of them caught him wandering by, they launched at him! “Help! I'm under attack!” He mock cried, dancing to the side to avoid her initial pounce.  He grinned at her, the spikey young pup coming into his full view now. She wanted to spar? She would have to work for it.

“Catch me if you can!” He warned her, picking up his pace to a light trott, leaving the den behind him as he headed down to the shore. He was more than happy to keep her entertained for a while. He knew he'd been volunteered for babysitting duties before they had even been born.

Korona

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Expert Fighter (180)

Advanced Intellectual (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
07-05-2024, 05:16 PM
Korona's eyes sparkled with determination and tenacity as Kestrel danced to the side, his mock cries only fueling her excitement. The playful growl rumbled in her throat, her front half lowered in a bow as her rump wiggled in the air like a cat about to pounce.

“I’ll get ya!” She barked back, her voice brimming with confidence. Without missing a beat, she darted after him, her paws pounding against the earth in a chaotic cadence. The shore came into view, and Korona pushed herself harder, her muscles burning with exertion and her heart pounding with exhilaration.

“Get back here! You got longer legs!” She barked, narrowing the distance between them as fast as she could on stubby limbs. But she wasn't going to let him get away easily. Even if he was only trotting as she was giving it her all.

THE KRAKEN