size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
wicked

Pride - Bisexual
06-10-2024, 01:54 AM

While his siblings were off doing whatever-the-fuck, Tide was incredibly interested in the snack table. Balancing with his paws on the side, teetering, unstable. It's curious, sniffing at all the things within reach. Leaning up finally to grab a chunk of roast rabbit, Tide grabs it and darts off into the underbrush of the Plains.

Trotting carefully, furtive gaze scanning the open space, the crowd that had gathered for the festival. So many faces, so many creatures. Wolfing down his snack, Tide considers his next move. Who would make a good target for pestering? It could wait until he was done eating. Tucked away in the tall grass, watching, primed.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-11-2024, 10:18 AM
her eyes scanned the terrian, watched as the stars twinkled above. the scent of fresh roasted meat catching her attention, she wandered over to the display, grabbing a small chunk of rabbit, she wandered a bit away, enjoying the taste of the small mammal who was offered to any and all that wished to feast upon the display of meat, and drink. turning away from the table and its contents she faced the fire, pink pools watching the flames dance together. she was pleased to be able to be here, to enjoy the festival.

however, she didn't know that anyone was behind her, hiding in the bushes. she sat there silently within her thoughts. a smile crossing her lips. speaking to herself. "it's so beautiful, i am glad i was allowed and able to attend such a festival." voice soft and soothing if anyone heard.

"Mae"
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Tide

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
wicked

Pride - Bisexual
06-17-2024, 06:44 PM

Tucked away among the tall grasses, he's able to take stock of the situation. Baitboy isn't the biggest fan of crowds, he's learning that one the hard way. Something about the noise, the activity, the... everything of it. Fuck, dude. Still, he's not stupid, he knows that this is probably a nice enough space when it's not filled with guests and fires and food. Listening to the way the breeze rustles through the grasses is interesting, it would be enough to obscure the sounds of small prey. How was the hunting here?

Long shadows cast on every side of him, it's all so much to take in. Dancing about, licking at his sides, keeping him concealed. Tide doesn't realize quite how well hidden he is, the low light tangled with his mottled coat. Part of taking in his surroundings was assuming anyone near him is talking to him, right? "No one'll tell you you're not allowed anywhere, if you act like you belong there hard enough." Spoken with the confidence of a child that's adorable and planning on getting away with... pretty much everything, actually. He's got three whole parents to bail him out, after all.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-17-2024, 08:07 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The youngerster startled the slate woman while black tipped ears looked towards the owner of the voice. A young pup was there, as taking note of the colors that melted and molted him. With emerald pools, Mae offered a smile. "Careful, you could scare someone. I didn't notice you were near by." Mae was a woman who was gentle and kind especially with youngsters. Ears perk forwards as the other spoke. Confidence seeped from him.

She had to give it to him, he was correct. The woman wrapped her tail against her then let it fan out behind her frame. "And you are absolutely right. I'm Mae by the way. If you are lost I can try and help you." She was always willing to offer a paw when needed, but just like her, he was probably enjoying the silence.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs