gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-20-2024, 11:28 PM

Wylan was having a blast at the festival. All these new people to meet! Every time he turned around, there was someone New! It was almost overwhelming, but in a good way. He was just taking a breather, and had grabbed a bite to eat before settling in on the grass.

He leaned back on the little sheep companion that had been following him around lately. Using their woolly back as a pillow, while Glacier played in the grass at his side. He wasn’t sure what the polar bear had, he’d only seen a glimpse here and there, but he thought it was a flower they were tugging and munching on.

"Wylan Fatalis"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Korona

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Intellectual (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
06-22-2024, 12:01 AM

Korona, ever the curious and energetic pup, bounded through the festival, her small paws kicking up little clouds of dust. Her wide eyes darted around, taking in the sights and sounds, when she suddenly stumbled upon an unusual scene. There, on the grass, was a wolf with wings, using a fluffy sheep as a pillow, while a polar bear played nearby.

Intrigued, Korona approached with unbridled enthusiasm. "Oi! Hey hey! Why ya got wings?" She blurted out, her rump wiggling furiously where a tail should been. She couldn't contain her excitement at meeting someone so unique. Not at all! The raider pup bounded up much too close, amber eyes alight with absolute curiosity.

THE KRAKEN

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-22-2024, 02:26 PM
As he lay there, a young pup approached him. His tail picked up lightly behind him, so they would know he was friendly and welcoming of interruption. He laughed lightly at their words, and flicked out his wings lazily behind him. He was overjoyed at how many wolves took pleasure in his wings.

“Oh, hey, why do you have fur!?” He asked back, his voice matching her enthusiasm as he lightly teased her. Of course, by now he had a moment to actually see her. She was tailless, with quills up her back. “Actually, why do you have quills?” He asked, changing his question, eyes alight with curiosity. She was an interesting looking wolf, just like him

Korona

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Advanced Fighter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
06-25-2024, 09:25 PM
Korona’s amber eyes sparkled with excitement as the winged wolf responded to her with a lighthearted tease. She couldn't stop the giggle that tumbled out of her jaws at his question about her fur.

“Why do I have fur? That’s a good one, silly!” She said, wiggling her rump in delight. “But my quills? Oh, they’re super special! My ma says they help protect me and keep me safe, just like your wings probably help ya fly away from danger?!” She puffed up proudly, showing off the quills that lined her back.

She tilted her head, looking at the winged wolf with focused, unabashed curiosity. “So, do ya really fly? Like, high up in the sky? What’s it like up there?” Her questions tumbled out one after another, her enthusiasm bubbling over. “I bet it's amazing! I wanna see the world from up high.”

As she spoke, her paws danced in place, her energy boundless.

THE KRAKEN

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-27-2024, 02:37 AM

She had fur for the same reason he had wings - he was born that way. “I’m still trying to figure out flying, but they help me with defences, too. I can hide what my body is doing behind them, and I can buffer people with them.” He explained, his tail wiggling behind him. So, her quills were defensive, were they? Maybe she got them from her family.

He admired the quills as she puffed up, showing them properly. That was wicked cool. “I wish I could” he said regretfully, but the seriousness didn’t remain for long, and he was grinning again. “Actually, I’ve got a Raven helping me learn how to fly!”

"Wylan Fatalis"

Korona

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Advanced Fighter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Korona's eyes widened with amazement as the winged wolf explained his situation. “Oh wow, that's damn neat!” She exclaimed boisterously, her rump wiggling excitedly, fores tip tapping on the ground. “Defense! I love fightin’! I’m gonna be a brawler when I get bigger, mhm!” The girl nods her head furiously, her pearly teeth gleaming in a huge, confident grin.

She tilted her head, pondering the idea of learning from a Raven. “A Raven? The smart ones that eat dead stuff? I bet you’ll be soarin’ through the skies in no time, they really know what they’re doing!” Her enthusiasm bubbled over as she continued, “Teach me something!” Her paws danced in place, unable to contain herself.

THE KRAKEN