Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
06-21-2024, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2024, 02:07 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

it had been mere weeks and he was well onto his advancements. practicing often and it showed; his body tense with a slight limp remaining in his step. it was obvious he was worn down, perhaps trying too hard to feel like he belonged here. participating with hunts and much more, he finally found the time to bring what he learned to basilisk's attention. seeking approval and in a sense, a promotion. never having been much of a political wolf, casimir desired to learn more. to concern himself of his homely matters. striving to perfect himself and his skills to earn a higher rank here amongst the armada. preparing even now to fight and challenge for the rank of warrior had basilisk required it. as the faithful, dutiful casimir svyet would give his all to prove his stripes here & anywhere. briefly, he chuffed & howled for warlord to join him here near the empty densities. the light of day just beginning.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

Samhain 2022
06-21-2024, 10:32 PM

A hint of dawn had just started to blush across the sky when Basilisk left the den he shared with Ignita. He stretched in the Col just outside the entrance, debating where to start his morning patrols when a chuffed howl called for his attention.

He recognised the voice as one belonging to the white wolf that had joined him during the great storm a few weeks back. He’d heard a few rumours of the wolf joining hunts, and recovering from an injury that Oleander had dealt with.

He angled his path towards Casimir, and found the white wolf after only a short walk. He nodded his head towards his Apprentice, a hint of a smile on his muzzle. “Hello, Casimir, you called for me?’

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Casimir

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Fighter (60)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
06-25-2024, 08:31 PM

C A S I M I R

perhaps it was too soon to request a rank change, but he trusted basilisk to brief him either way. for as the larger warlord approached, he bowed briefly in respectful behold before speaking aloud his reasoning. "I have come to request a promotion of sorts, in accordance to my interests of fighting." he spoke clearly, seating himself. "I seek to be a warrior here in the armada. if you'll have me as such." he mentioned, teeth clicking lightly as he closed his maw. crimson eyes looking back at the warlord, awaiting his response to it all. naturally polite and sober as ever-, merely a law-abiding citizen with loyalty in his heart for the cause that so readily accepted him: the armada. he want to showcase his ambitions for the pack.

"talk" "think"

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

Samhain 2022
06-26-2024, 01:00 AM

Basilisk took on a thoughtful expression at the white wolf’s words. He had been considering more and more lately how many of his wolves sat in the Apprentice rank. Their ambition and drive taking them no further in life than this basic starter rank. Here was Casimir, newly arrived, and already itching for more. The Armada needed more like him. Basilisk certainly wasn’t going to stop the momentum the other wolf was starting.

“I’ve heard good things about you around the pack, Casimir.” He said truthfully. “I am glad to give you the rank of Warrior. Your ambition will serve you well in the Armada, and I hope to see you continuing to rise.”

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Casimir

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Fighter (60)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
07-01-2024, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2024, 04:13 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

the warlord spoke, approving his wishes and recognizing the efforts casimir made. this was a good thing, a good feeling. daily, his admiration for basilisk and his way of being grew. creating only more of a will for the ambitious casimir to strive towards. it perfected him, refined him and encouraged him. being noticed fed his quieter ego.. but the responsibility that grew with higher steps made his foundation of self solidify. the security in his aura grounded inside of him, stabilizing who he was. like a domino effect, there could be more goodness for casimir. luckily, his warlord had no intention of yielding it back. I hope to see you continuing to rise. "that is all i can do, warlord." he assured, eyes hard and brows furrowing forward. the determination of him spilling around them both. "thank you, basilisk." he spoke sincerely.

"talk" "think"