ardent

Hey, How's It Goin'?

Enki

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-16-2024, 12:29 AM

She had been grateful for Enki's help in her endeavor to help Redrum. But she had been slacking, that she couldn't deny. What with Enki taking over most of the duties, she had been helping still and doing what she could, but occasionally she would sneak off and go do her own thing, getting into mischief, ya know, things she hadn't been able to do usually since she hadn't had much time until recent days. But of course, now that she got most of it out of her system, she needed to check on Enki and make sure he wasn't drowning in alpha responsibility. That would be mean of her, wouldn't it? To just throw him into a sink or swim position? He had been doing well so far, so maybe he was a natural at this, anyway!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
07-29-2024, 05:05 PM
Chores are something that never seem to end and, having taken over the majority of the pack responsibilities, Enki finds that there are even more things that need to be done. Truthfully, he had never put much thought into everything that it takes to keep a pack running smoothly and this whole experience has been really eye-opening for the pale pink man. His respect for Medusa has only grown as the days have passed.

The sun is creeping toward noonday outside and Enki is just finishing cleaning some of the dens that had been set aside for guest accommodations when he spies Medusa’s skeletal marked form moving down the tunnel toward him. A grin tugs at his lips as he sets aside the furs he had swapped out as he warmly calls, “Well, hello there! How are you doing Medusa?”

Enki has been so busy with some of the more mundane chores of the pack that he hasn’t really been keeping track of where or what Medusa has been up to. Well, now was as good a time as any to catch up.

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
07-29-2024, 11:54 PM

She found him without any trouble, and it appeared as if he was busy cleaning things up! She was curious to know what he thought of leadership so far, after all, there was tons to do that wasn't obvious to the public eye. There was always something to do, and taking a day of rest could often set you back if you didn't have help, but despite Medusa's wanderings, she had her companions helping around the pack here and there, and Rue was a busybody too! Enki greeted her, and Medusa barked a light greeting as she approached. "Enki! Medusa is doing very good! She has been doing some...things, which is why she is looking for him! Also, to see how he is doing! What does Enki think about being an alpha so far?" She asked with a hint of mischief. She knew it wasn't easy by any means, and anybody that said it was would be lying to themselves.

Not only did she want to check on him, but also to discuss a couple of newcomers that she had brought into the pack. One was a very familiar body, the other? New to her of course, but once Medusa had spilled some info to the Red Man, there was no denying his interest in the matter. She had asked him to lie low for the time being, however, until she told Enki.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

08-05-2024, 11:10 PM
A grin pulls his lips upward as Medusa approaches and his tail wags lazily as she barks her greeting. The skeletal marked woman’s vagueness about what she has been doing has him quirking a brow and playfully teasing, “Oh? Are these things going to need graves or anything?” It isn’t a secret that she loves to kill things and Enki doesn’t really care about what she does on her own time but that isn’t going to stop him from teasing her about it.

At her question, Enki tilts his head slightly and hums thoughtfully before saying, “There is a lot more to being an alpha then I ever realized. So many things that need to be done to just keep the day to day things running smoothly. But I am enjoying the challenge and think it has helped me grow!” The grin widens as he looks at Medusa, hoping that she agrees that this experience has helped him become a better wolf.

Leaning slightly against the nearest wall, the pale pink man says, “I hope I have been doing well as alpha. I… I don’t want to let you down.” Head ducks slightly as Enki’s ears flick backward for a moment as embarrassment ripples across his features as he admits just how much he looks up to her. Ah well, there could be worse things in the world!

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-12-2024, 10:20 PM

She snorted and giggled at his question. Oh, how he knew her so well! "Mmm...Not this time!" Unfortunately. But alas, she couldn't stick everyone in the ground. A damn shame! She ceases her giggling and listens as he explains his experience so far. Whether or not he wanted to do this on his own in the long run with his own pack was up in the air, but at least he would have the experience should he decide to do that. "Yes, it is a lot of work! Medusa learned that the hard way, and she did not have help. Medusa is glad Enki is learning alot from this!" But then his demeanor changes a bit as he leans back, hoping he'd been doing well and not letting her down. She shook her head, grinning as she reached out to touch his shoulder. "Enki does not need to worry. He has been doing very well, and Medusa is very thankful for his help!"

Retracting her paw, she decided to spit out what she sought him out for, ya know, the whole just throw it on 'em approach. "By the way, Medusa has let the red man and the red boy join Insomnia. Somethin' somethin' your brothers father? Uh, the one with the crazy horn on his head!" She squints as she digs for the red males name. "Ignis...uh...Predator?" She didn't know if that name rang a bell for him or not, but either way. "Medusa has asked them for now to stay at the willows. She has not yet told her yearlings about him." Ahem...

"Speech"

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

08-26-2024, 11:39 PM
A grin splits his maw as she giggles at his question and he cocks a brow in an ‘oh really?’ fashion. But Enki stops the lighthearted teasing in favor a slightly more serious topic as they speak of him being an alpha. Medusa reaches a paw to touch his shoulder and he bashfully ducks his head as he feels like a child seeking the approval of his mother while his tail gently wags behind him as she offers her praise.

All too soon, she is retracting her paw and talking about a red man and boy who are related to his brother. Brows knit together as he racks his brain, not understanding how this Ignis Predator is Akuma’s father because they were all raised to believe that Eraithus was their father. For a moment, his thoughts tumble over what she is telling him and he simply mutters, “Oh?” as his mind runs away from him.

However, there is another, tantalizing, piece of information that the skeletal marked woman offers up, the fact that they are living in the willows because, she hasn’t told her yearlings about him yet. Brows shoot skyward as Enki says more confidently, “Oh!” the word dragging out as his lips begin to wiggle again.

With a dip of his head in understanding to the later part, not so much the former, he asks, “Are you planning on telling them soon or should I go make sure that this Ignis and this red boy have a comfortable place to stay for a while?” The joyful, light tone is back but Enki is truly curious what her plans are for the future of those two. Would they be allowed into Insomnia lands soon?

"Enki Klein"