Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
07-21-2024, 11:23 PM

She was on a mission. A very terrible mission that she had second, third, and fourth thoughts about. But she was doing it anyway. Wilder was on the other side of the Col, and he along with a bunch of random wolves she didn’t care about, were counting on Ollie getting these samples.

So she made her way to the start of the woods, standing a little uncertainty on the edge of the border. Now what. Should she howl? She supposed that made sense, and raised her head, letting out a soft, timid sort of howl. Hopefully whoever was supposed to hear that would. She had no idea who she was collecting the supplies from.

"Speech"

[Image: RVyRN0o.png]

Yara

Armada
Songbird

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-21-2024, 11:58 PM

Yara Grey

Yara’s heart raced as she approached the meeting spot, the samples tucked securely in a pouch slung across her shoulder. The quarantine had been long and nerve-wracking, but now it was time to pass on the precious cargo. She could see the start of the woods ahead, and beyond that, the figure of a wolf she presumed to be her contact.

Taking a deep breath, Yara stepped cautiously to the edge of the border. She carefully set the pouch down, ensuring it was clearly visible. "I have the samples," she called out, her voice steady despite the flutter of nerves. "I'm going to back away now."

With deliberate steps, she moved back, putting a safe distance between herself and the samples. Her eyes never left the other wolf, watching intently for any signs of movement. She raised her head slightly, signaling she was ready for the next step, whatever it might be. The air was thick with anticipation, and Yara braced herself for whatever was to come next.

CODE BY SIN

Vesper

Armada
Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
07-22-2024, 12:02 AM

She didn’t expect the purple-silver wolf who looked concerned to the point of being afraid. She had expected the Warlord himself (though she had hoped not) or perhaps Wilder. This golden eyed wolf looked almost as fragile as she did, and wasn’t a wolf she had met before.

“Thank you” She said, as she stepped forward to grab the supplies. She did twist her lip as she looked at it. She didn’t want to touch it. No choice, and she was accustomed to that idea. She picked it up and slung it over her shoulder. “Have you seen Lord Oleander’s dad? He’s worried for him. He’s an older wolf with wings. And… and have you seen Wilder? He’s an apprentice.” She said, her voice catching a little when she said Wilders name.

"Speech"

Yara

Armada
Songbird

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-22-2024, 12:33 AM

Yara Grey

Yara watched as the other wolf approached, her own golden eyes mirroring the concern she saw reflected in the other's gaze. She nodded in acknowledgment of the thanks, taking a step back to give her more space.

"I haven't seen Lord Oleander's father, no," Yara replied, her voice soft but clear. "I know he's been searching for him, and we're all hoping for his safe return." Her ears flicked back slightly, sympathy evident in her expression.

When Wilder's name was mentioned, Yara's eyes softened. "Wilder is on the other side of the Col, helping with the efforts there. He's been doing well, keeping his spirits up." She hesitated, then added, "I'll make sure to pass on that you're looking for him. Stay safe out there."

Yara dipped her head in a small, respectful bow before taking another step back, her heart heavy with the weight of the other wolf's worries.

CODE BY SIN

Vesper

Armada
Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
07-22-2024, 12:40 AM

Safe return? She hadn’t known Oleander’s father was missing. That wasn’t news she’d be glad to share with Oleander. She still remembered the lost, lonely look on his face when she had left him. He had looked very young to be lead-anything, let alone lead healer in a pandemic.

She perked up in a different way at Yara’s words, surprise evident in her posture. “What do you mean on the other side of the Col? I was told he was here, in these woods.” Her well-trained diffident tone vanished for a moment. She was confused, mostly because she barely knew what was happening with this Blight, who was where. It wasn’t a great time to be living in the Armada.

"Speech"

Yara

Armada
Songbird

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-22-2024, 12:56 AM

Yara Grey

Yara listened carefully, her concern deepening as she realized the confusion and misinformation that had spread. She took a moment to gather her thoughts before speaking, her tone gentle but informative.

"The cliffs to the north of the Col," she began, "that's where they have fire and are staying for now. Wilder is there, along with the others working on containment and treatment." She paused, her golden eyes meeting Vesper's. "As far as I know, Basilisk and I are out here in the woods. We're trying to manage and support as best we can from this side."

Yara took a deep breath, trying to convey reassurance despite the chaotic situation. "It's a difficult time for all of us, but we're doing everything we can to keep everyone safe and informed. If there's anything more you need or any message you want to pass on, I can do my best to help."

She hoped her words would bring some clarity and comfort, even if only a little, in the midst of the uncertainty surrounding them.

CODE BY SIN

Vesper

Armada
Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
07-22-2024, 01:03 AM

Vesper hadn’t explored the woods, though Oleander had lived there when she had first been brought in. She had been too injured to explore, and then he had moved to the Col. She had just started to be introduced to the Armada’s territories when all this had gone down. Perhaps her explanation would make more sense to a native wood. Perhaps there were caves up there and an Armada wolf would have gone’ that makes sense!’ but she was left with just her imagination.

“Thanks for the info, Lady…?” She asked, realising this Armada wolf wasn’t one she could name. “If you can tell Oleander’s father that he’s thinking of him, and tell Wilder, uhhh… Never mind.”

"Speech"

Yara

Armada
Songbird

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-22-2024, 01:12 AM

Yara Grey

Yara offered a small, reassuring smile to the wolf that stood across from her. "I'm Yara," she replied softly but loud enough for her to hear. "I'll make sure the messages get through."

She could sense Vesper's unease and confusion, understanding the difficulty of being in an unfamiliar place during such chaotic times. With a final nod, Yara took a step back, giving Vesper space, ready to continue her own duties with the knowledge she had done her part in helping, however small it might be. The forest around them seemed to echo with the unspoken promise of perseverance and resilience.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Special delivery Mile-High Woods 11:23 PM, 07-21-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024