An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-22-2024, 05:48 PM
Toxicity combed over the lands, finding her daughter's pack after some time. It was been a short length of time since they last spoke. She was getting up in age, and in the back of her mind, Abraxas called her home softly, a toneless whisper, more of a feeling than anything. Her story was closer to the end than the beginning and she needed to be sure the next chapter was prepared to be written by the hands of another. Appearing in the mists of the boarder, the older priestess calls upon her daughter alone, not as the alpha, but as a godling.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-28-2024, 04:48 AM
It wasn't a call she could ignore that beckoned her down from the trees. Children scattered underfoot with their mother leaving the treehouse, it meant they too, were released from her lessons and badgering about the state of their fur or the things they had been choosing to put in their mouths. Her feet had barely hit the ground when Kenway's cattle dogs swooped in to herd Corsair and Gilda towards the moor, no doubt some scheme their older brother was cooking that needed the minions involvement. She tipped her chin to indicate Moo should keep an eye on them, her antlered rabbit ambled along at her side as she debated whether she should intercede regardless... but now wasn't the time.

But her mother was waiting.

Lengthy strides ate up the distance between them until the woman came into view. She smiled, shoulders slackening ever so slightly, her body taking on a softer movement, more welcoming and less assertive. "Welcome to my home, you must be tired." Her mother didn't need to be invited in, she was welcome here. She would always be welcome wherever Modesty was.

"speech"

Toxicity

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-06-2024, 09:01 PM
Toxicity's daughter appeared in lengthy strides. The woman looked well. She greeted her mother, saying she must be tired, and it was very true. She was. "At this age, I am always tired," she said in a low tone. Tox crossed the border and gave her daughter a slow hug, bringing their cheeks together. She held on for just a moment longer then stepped back, a light smile playing beneath her features. She was old, but she had life in her yet. "Today, however, I am your guest. I would like to know about this life you've built." She gestured onwards, but waited for Modesty to take the lead.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-10-2024, 10:57 PM

Modesty's tail waved low as Tox bade her to take the lead and tell her about the life she had built for herself here. First she headed towards the standing stones across the Moor, on the way they would pass the flock of goats and the small herd of shaggy cows. "They were supposed to be chickens," She commented wryly as they passed, "but the birds we got from raiding were diseased and had to be destroyed. The cows are good for heavy moving, and they provide good fertiliser for the soil. Hopefully when they calve, they will provide us with plenty of food too. The goats we keep for their wool, and I use their milk to make soap and cheese, but I imagine they will taste just fine too when the time comes.".

As they approached the shadow of the stones she slowed. "We stumbled across this place while we were still on the islands, we actually came out here to round up the goats. I'm not quite sure what it is about them, but they called to me. In the winter, they seem to align with the North Star." She tipped her head, wondering if her mother might weigh in on the structure before them. It certainly wasn't the shine, but it did have an energy about it. "Pont seemed drawn to it to, when he visited to give the children a sermon."

"speech"