gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-06-2024, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2024, 07:24 AM by Érebos. Edited 16 times in total.)
ooc: set after this thread

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

he made decisions all on his own- figuring his next steps out with ease. but he felt a slow dragging in doing this particular part of his plan. seeing medusa meant he had failed with his aspirations to marry widow. she was bound to use it all as muse. dreading it however he did, he still needed her assistance this early day. dawn was just rolling in, pink hues filling the sky as the dire wolf came to halt at the borders of insomnia. quickly he wanted to get it all over with, so he howled for medusa and enki. hoping one or the other would show. he await them patiently, tail whipping to his left.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-08-2024, 04:39 AM

Hhmmm? A familiar voice called at the border. She continued to pick the bits of food from her teeth with a sharpened chicken bone as she considered making him wait for a time, but of course, she was always far too interested to know why someone's reason was for coming to her borders. Enki was busy, she was sure, so she'd meet Erebos herself to see what he wanted. Tossing the bone away, she licked her teeth and got up to make her way to where he waited. He'd come into view soon enough, his large and imposing figure not hard to miss. He still smelled like Hellborn, though a little less like her sister in arms. She casually strode up to him, her ever present grin on her face as she stopped a little too close for comfort. "Erebos is back at Medusa's borders~" She quipped teasingly. "Does he have business for Medusa?" Why else would he be here? On a mission for Widow, perhaps?

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-09-2024, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2024, 07:24 AM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

when she arrives, he allowed her to stand closer than wanted. after all, she was his first and original queen. his retrieve showed loyalty and mindfulness, keeping his prior connections opened and valued. in this case, medusa. he had came back to join her ranks once again. his first scene on her turf was one that truly showed the difference in him today. "Medusa." he bowed briefly, then lifting his head to look at her azure pools. "Widow and I are parting ways. I ask you allow me to join insomnia once more." he sighed. "And potentially receive my five siblings as well. I am the patriarch of the dunamis family that will soon join boreas." he explained, discerning his words wisely as his left ear flicked. "I'd be in your debt.." he admitted, head lowering as he peered at her with a critical, serious gaze.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
08-12-2024, 08:35 PM

Hmmm? She canted her head slightly to the side as he began to speak, telling her that he and Widow had parted ways. She couldn't help the twitch of a knowing grin on her lips. While she hadn't betted on them coming to this point, she had a feeling it would happen sooner or later. And it seemed it indeed happened sooner rather than later. Both wolves had strong personalities, had something happened between them? Or maybe they just clashed too much and didn't get along? Whatever the case, she suppressed further reaction for the moment until he finished. Going on to request joining Insomnia once more, along with a few of his siblings.

When he finished, she couldn't hold back her giggle anymore. Her grin growing wider. She didn't mean to laugh at the situation, but it was all she would do as a sort of I knew that would happen! She did her best to compose herself as she sat back, gaze sparking with an impish look. "Medusa had a feeling that would happen~" Too bad it hadn't worked out, but alas, that was life. She wouldn't press for details, not now. She'd hear it eventually, she was sure. "Medusa will let Erebos back. And his five siblings. Widow did take a few, so Medusa has no problem taking one back. Will Erebos be coming back with his family? Do they know about Insomnia?"

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-13-2024, 03:32 PM

she agrees and rather easily- even so, he knew not to undermine her in any facet. she was perhaps a better leader than widow truth be told- as drama did not seem to live beneath her paws. erebos was pleased but he hid the fact, remaining firm and standing on his business as she asked questions. she was fair and in a sense, just. no matter the morality of it all and he admired her for that. so unbiased, he learned medusa's detached style and would make measures to adopt the same indifferent demeanor. a relief it was compared to the tight aura of widow. eggs shells had been preserved everywhere then. "Thank you Medusa. Yes, I will be coming back with them all. And they are made aware of your pack." he nodded in abidance.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-14-2024, 12:37 AM

She nodded enthusiastically, pleased that he would be bringing others into the Insomnian fold. While they had gotten off to a rocky start from the day he had trespassed, she supposed he wasn't so bad. He had come back, after all, so surely he didn't think her all that bad, either. If she was anything, it was unbiased. He hadn't really done anything to warrant any hatred from her, other than the trespassing infraction, but that had been a mostly harmless incident. Had he attacked her precious children or committed some other crime against her own, now that would've been a whole other story.

Luckily for him, he hadn't earned her ire. He would've found out real quick, otherwise. But hey, he was bringing more recruits to Insomnia, something she could appreciate regardless of whether or not they stayed for a short time or a long time. The pack needed more bodies after several of her members had up and vanished. And truth be told, he had some potential in him. "Medusa is eager to meet your family. She hopes they like Insomnia well enough, and if they don't, well," She shrugged. Insomnia wasn't everyones cup of tea after all. She had all sorts of warnings and things to scare off would be trespassers. Random animal heads stuck on poles strewn about the borders. Wolf pelts strung up like flags in the wind. Frankensteined creatures in her own personal storage. And bones strewn about that she used to make her signature bone gear and accessories.

"Will Erebos be returning to Widow first? Does Widow know?" She asked, though whether or not he wanted to tell her was up to him. Either way, his decision to leave Widow's pack was not her problem, after all.

"Speech"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-14-2024, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2024, 09:12 PM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Yes, I have spoke to Widow beforehand. I was recently released from hellborn." he nodded once, assuring the bone marked woman. he added on, "I am sure they'd be grateful and enjoy their stay here. I will see to it they follow your rules and regulations." his eyes pressed, serious and sober as he gave her his word. with a tail sway, he watched the alphess closely for her response. "Is there anything you need from me as of now Medusa?" he asked, head dipping for moment as prepared to let her on on his aspirations and goals for the dunamis as a whole. "I intend to create a band soon, following my pursuit of challenging for a pack." his ears swiveled, keeping aware of his surroundings as his gaze flickered down for a moment, discerning his words before glancing back up to medusa's vibrant blue pools. "I need much training before then. And I intend to remain a strong loyal ally to you in the years to come." he would bleed for it, his investments. a foolish deny from the queen of hell truth be told. medusa was trustworthy. knowing her longer than anyone else in these parts, he felt good about his return to insomina. it felt right. so many political matters at hand, he was a busy wolf.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-14-2024, 08:58 PM

She nodded in understanding as he explained that Widow was aware and had already released him from Hellborn. It was unfortunate his stay hadn't lasted long there, but there was always a reason for things, no? Be it good or bad, fate had a funny way of doing things. And when he said he'd make sure his family would follow Insomnia's rules and whatnot, her tail thumped the ground a couple of times. "Medusa appreciates it. She is sure they will do fine as long as they do their part for Insomnia while they are here," Of course, that went for everyone. Which reminded her, she had a few others to talk to about their contributions (or lack thereof) to the pack. At his question, she squinted her eyes in thought, head tilting to the side. Hmmm....nothing she could think of off the top of her head. "Mmm...no, Medusa can't think of anything right now. She is sure Erebos will do his part and work hard!"

And then what he said next was very interesting. She straightened up, ears perked forward as she listened to what he said. Oooh he wanted to go for his own pack, eh? That was quite interesting, and ambitious! She couldn't help the grin and the giggle that followed suit. Head canting a bit to the side as that mischievous glint returned to her eye. "Oooh! That is quite an idea indeed!" Her tail thwacked the ground, a little too enthusiastic perhaps. "Erebos has Medusa's support! Yes yes, it is a good idea! He is welcome to stay here for as long as he needs," Then her grin abruptly faded for just a moment, "And if he fails the first time, he is always welcome back until he succeeds." She gave an affirmative nod. She liked supporting those she considered friends.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Should've could've Dancefloor of the Gods 03:04 AM, 08-06-2024 05:14 PM, 08-22-2024