size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
08-06-2024, 12:14 PM
Hala felt an irresistible pull to venture into Boreas. After a long and arduous journey, she found herself in a captivating bay. The beauty of the area was undeniable, though she was all too aware of the dangers that hid beneath the deep blue waters. A strong urge to flee surged within her, compelling her to run and not stop. But she questioned, what would that really accomplish?

She was constantly fleeing from herself and a haunting past, never settling in one spot for long. What reason did she have to stay? Darkness lingered with unseen threats. A low snarl escaped her lips, revealing stained canines. The sun beat down relentlessly; it was the only certainty she knew. As she walked along the beach, her ears twitched, alert to the crunch of crustaceans and shells underfoot.

Fiery pools stretched towards the horizon, where the low tide gently caressed the sand. Nearby, a few crabs scurried toward the water, while cliffs rose on her side. She flicked her tail in irritation. When would she finally find the peace to escape her thoughts? The weight of her past trauma lingered, a burden she had inflicted upon herself.

Collecting her thoughts, she gazed into the water, noticing the numerous scars on her nose and the ragged edge of her ear. "Leave me alone!" she shouted, her voice rough from countless sleepless nights. She couldn’t remember the last time she had experienced a truly restful sleep. The nightmares haunted her relentlessly.

She was bound to stumble any moment now. Her rosy tongue flicked against her nose for a brief instant. A shiver ran through her as she caught a glimpse of movement behind her, making her jump. "Just leave me alone already," Hala exclaimed, struggling to suppress her choking feelings.

Her throat throbbed from the jagged scar that Achyla had inflicted. She found herself questioning when her father and siblings would arrive, but the sensation of isolation weighed heavily on her. ""You... you're dead, Achyla. You can't hurt me anymore. I've seen to that," she said, her voice low and resolute, accompanied by a deep, menacing growl.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Hala's Speach - speech
Thoughts (voices) - voices
Stephens Speach- stephens voice

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Such a pitty Fontamo Bay 12:14 PM, 08-06-2024 10:08 PM, 09-14-2024