Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
08-25-2024, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2024, 08:58 PM by Hestia. Edited 2 times in total.)

h e s t I a

the scent of crips grapes kept the girl on her toes, following faithfully until she found luscious vines in a shaded tree haven. beautiful scenery with dark purple grapes that matched her spotted coat. her long tail that well passed the length of her body came to waver like fluid near her head as she stood and paused; silvery eyes assessing the ripe berries with intrigue. "hmm.." she hummed effeminately to herself in thought, wondering if these would make a splendid wine. with admiration, her eyes trickled over the trees and guessed how long they'd been here, growing in this little peace of casual heaven. grounded to the earth, she sat and began picking the berries with her paws before placing them to her left in a near pile.

talkthink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !

Terror

Hellborn
Prince

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Skelle
08-26-2024, 01:41 AM

Terror hadn't left the woods since following his mother down here without Gruesome, but he was a whole year old now! Certainly he could be brave enough to venture out on his own? He wanted to explore and get to know the areas around his new home, maybe even make a friend or two in one of the other packs! He was certain Grue wouldn't approve of this idea, at least not without him around, but he also had the idea of bringing something back for his strong, handsome brother and what better way to thank him for being oh-so protective and caring of him through the difficult time of figuring himself out?

He walked with fake confidence until a large tree-like bush came into view. It wasn't until he got closer that he noticed that grapes were affixed to the bush and his pale eyes brightened with curiosity and even some joy. Gruesome would love some grapes, he thought, plus he wasn't even sure if his mother knew about this resource so close to home! If he came back with a giant sprig of grapes fit for the whole pack, well, certainly his mom and even Grue would be proud of him!

It wasn't until he got even closer however that he saw someone else lurking around the tree-like bush. Had he been younger, he would've thought the stranger was his mother, but he could tell that she was purple, not blue, despite the familiar feline-like rosettes on her pelt. He approached with caution however, but his mock confidence was still strong. He might be tiny, but he didn't have to act like it!

"Hello, stranger!" he said as he approached, figuring that announcing his presence would be better than sneaking up on a stranger. He then glanced up at the larger-that-expected bush in awe. "I don't know much about grapes, are they any good?" he asked, sitting near her without being too close.

Between the sadness and the smile
Lies the flicker of the fire

SpeechThink
─ by Skelle !

Hestia

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
08-27-2024, 02:20 AM

h e s t I a

she was.. politely poked by a wolf! someone chiming in a giddy greeting to her left, some respective distance away. they asked a question and it beckoned her to turn around to face them before sitting slowly again. her tail coming to comfort her minor nerves. "Ah-uh.." she grinned with furrowed brows, head tilted as she playfully found herself stumped. they were quite small and ashen- & smelt like a pack. relaxing her features to show forth a more relaxed pleasantness, Hestia wavered her long tail near her chest before answering. "I don't.. actually know myself, pardon. I planned to taste them after harvesting the dark ones." she spoke, truthful. her eyes gleaming a friendliness to them. she was a beauty imbued with innocence, nearly childlike. "Would you like to try them with me?" she giggled, finding the idea hilarious had she harvested all the wrong ones. these were past ripe right? glancing to the pile, she turned back, awaiting their reply.

talkthink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !