gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-04-2024, 08:47 PM
Alaric had migrated with his cane corsos from the now freezing Auster to the warm southern main continent. He reached the rocky terrain around nightfall, the skin had just sat and the sky was full of stars. Alaric moved carefully along the rocky terrain towards a flatter surface on top of a hill. On this natural perch, was a nice clear view of the sky and surrounding area. He stood, his head cocked upwards towards the sky as he drank in the memories of childhood stories about the night sky. How the constellations were formed, their stories. Simpler times. Peaceful times. Maul and Cinder sat down next to each other and watched the night sky next to their companion.

Pleiada

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
09-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Pleiada's name comes from the constellation she was born under and she has been on the prowl for a bit trying to find game as other pack members have fallen like flies either by fights to the death or them being absorbed into other packs. Her forbears would want her to have more of a life. She is heading south as she spots a fella wolf being followed by 2 lessers. She slowly walks up to see if he will be friend or foe as he doesn't smell like others as he looks packless and with as few pack members are left she may as well be packless as well. She calls to him " you there. Who do you serve and how plentiful is the hunt?"

Alaric

Loner

Master Fighter (305)

Beginner Hunter (0)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-04-2024, 09:11 PM
It wasn't long before a new scent of entered Alaric's wet nostrils and was soon followed by a voice that wrecked his train of thought. Maul and Cinder turned their heads and rose to their feet, their tails raising up towards the sky as they watched the new wolf grow closer and closer to their companion. Alaric let out a sigh and turned his head and body around to face the newcomer. Then the words hit him. Who did he serve? Alaric let out a prideful, dismissive huff as he looked the female wolf up and down skeptically. "I serve no one." He told her firmly. "As for the hunting, it's rather plentiful in other areas. I imagine such a rocky terrain as this wouldn't be very plentiful prey wise." He told her honestly. He took a step forward, his tail rising to match his companions dominant stance.

"Who are you?" He asked, tilting his head just slightly to the left. He waited in silence for answer, giving her time to respond to him.

Pleiada

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
09-04-2024, 09:29 PM
She would match stance with a haughty grin as she replied " I'm Pleiada Deathborne from where the earth meets the heavens. We mountain wolves are prideful and great hunters but goat haven't been seen in a few cycles and I'm in look for game and safe passage. I'll admit not all of my pack have been great in fights but the old ways are all we know." She would walk circling from the left as she talk to him while keeping a eye on his lessers. She feels great disdain for his muddled kin. Her pattern is almost aligned with the stars as she enjoys the fresh clean air

Alaric

Loner

Master Fighter (305)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Alaric listened as the female responded. Pleiada Deathborne. He committed the name to memory. Then, the she wolf spoke of the mountains and hunting. His mind flickered back to his childhood mountain range, the same range that later became his prison cell. After the raid, the slavers saw no need to build new slave quarters. They turned the pillaged dens into slave quarters. So Alaric's childhood den became where he was kept. He refocused his mind back to Pleiada as she moved. He watched her carefully. "You'll find plenty of prey I'm sure. I'm not sure of safe passage, however. There are moments of packs in these lands. Some friendly, some not." He told her with clearing of his throat. "I wouldn't try to figure out which is which." He warned her. Packs were pesky things in his mind. The corrupt guiding the weak into thinking they were strong. He motioned for Cinder and Maul to settle, watching as the cane corsos settled down onto their hinds next to each other.

"Your pack is here in the lands? Or is it just you?" He didn't smell others on her. He didn't see others either. He wondered if they were just late to the party or not there at all.

Pleiada

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
09-06-2024, 04:27 AM
"well the others are still at the snow covered tip and I was coming down to scout out new prey and possible others if they be strong and willing to revitalize the pack. More than half are slain others converted. My pack is weak but the females are great hunters but the males were proven to be too weak." She said with a bitter tone as she hated carrying the weight of the failure of her pack. She looks him over with some interest but more curious than anything. She wonders how many other packs have to deal with this issue or was it her packs failing solely. She now starts thinking about how long she's been walking and how long she's been alone. It might have been like 8 cycles so far, about two years now

Alaric

Loner

Master Fighter (305)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-09-2024, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2024, 03:44 PM by Alaric. Edited 1 time in total.)
Alaric took what Pleiada said with some grain of salt. Another pack. Great. He could feel his eyes rolling in his skull. "The men weren't well fighters? Sounds like lazy men." He scoffed, flicking an ear. He couldn't imagine being so useless that the women had to carry everything on their shoulders. No wonder the pack failed. He wondered if there were other pathetic packs such as theirs in these lands. Possibly. He wouldn't doubt it. "The wolves here are different from your mountain." And from his mountain. But that was the distant past. "You pelt looks like the stars." He commented casually. He sorta like it's appearance. It reminded him of the sky above them.

Pleiada

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
09-12-2024, 08:25 AM
She smiles at the compliment and her tail wagging a bit as she looks him over. She says to him " well maybe we should see how how much stronger than others you are, would you mind if I followed you? It's been a while since I traveled with anyone and you've yet to try killing me plus your coat pretty shiny and you have someone very good looking scares sure shows how good at fighting you are" she walked a bit closer getting a better sniff of him as she was adding him to her memory. She changed her her stance to a less dominant demeanor to show she is willing to cooperate as opposed to fight. If she is eager to see what this wolf has to offer after all he is the first strong male she has seen in about 2 years.

Alaric

Loner

Master Fighter (305)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-14-2024, 10:59 AM
Alaric listened to Pleiada as she spoke. She wanted dto follow him, travel along side him. He almost snorted and said some smart remark, but decided against it. "You can come under one condition." He paused to let her listen. "You train with me in fighting." He offered her. Since she wasn't well with fighting, he figured he teach her. "That way you become strong as well." He explained briefly. He brushed off the comment about his scars, deciding it not best to entertain the well meant compliment. He figured it was a win win. He would get extra training, she would get stronger. Both parties benefitted.

Pleiada

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
09-14-2024, 08:27 PM
She looked at him as she wiggled her hips before sitting down still looking at him replying " I accept your terms and I will help where I can as I realize how long it's been since I've talked to anyone. I hope to show you I'm a quick study and I'm of good stock" she waits for him to move as she tries to conform to this new arrangement as she was still thrown off by his two companions as normal thier kind wasn't accepted but if he accepts them than it's enough for her but it'll take time to work past her bias towards them and to see them not as lessers. She stares at his figure admiring his coat and his muscles as he's was four times the wolves of her old pack and twice as handsome but she won't let him know.