size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
09-12-2024, 05:28 AM

I am the righteous hand of God

As Atreyu dismissed them all Azriel had sat and waited. Watched each of them move off. He intended to speak to Petra first. She needed his most solemn apologies. He'd silently worked out his order of business within his head. Oath was going to be a hard one, that knife had cut deep, but first he wanted to see Petra. He hadn't seen her since she was running for her life with her siblings.

He excused himself as politely as possible with an apology from Atreyu's side and moved to follow Petra. He knew he and Atreyu needed time and to speak but first was Petra. She needed to know she was safe with him, and that he wanted to earn her forgiveness. He moved to catch up to the earthen femme and gave out a softer yet still rumbling call. "Petra... May we speak?"

Walk, "Talk", Think

And I am the devil that you forgot

Art and code by Asena; lines by Srynix

Azriel can be a mature and volatile character, please proceed with caution. His threads can contain triggers and mature content please be aware of this when threading with him.

Petra

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shazaki
09-12-2024, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2024, 04:00 PM by Petra. Edited 2 times in total.)

As the meeting came to an end, the one-eyed wolf was quick to stand up and leave, off course she was going to support her sibling's plans of rebuilding Judila, but it didn't mean that would make her feel less insecure and ugly with how her life went. Yet she held no egoistic thoughts towards them, it was but her own fault she ended up like this. For not being fast enough to escape the demons wrath fully. Thankfully it was only her eye and lip that were taken off, she had her life still.

Yet when she went to leave Azriel followed her, stopping on her tracks she turned to face the larger wolf, lowering her gaze to her paws. "Hi.." She greeted a bit lower than she should but she couldn't come to see someone on the face with how horrified hers was. She wore the markings of disgrace and weakness.

"So...hm.. how had you been?..." Kind of a stupid way to start a conversation but she had never been a confident wolf, not even before the events that changed their lives.

"Speech."

art by Shazaki

Azriel

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
09-13-2024, 02:32 PM
Az easily caught up to Petra and she stopped for him. It was both a relief and caused him to bare a perplexed expression. She seemed scared, submissive and everything Azriel knew she hadn't been. His ears pinned when her eyes dropped and he silently cursed himself. He was to blame for this. He should of been there and the reality of what had happened to her hit him hard.

As she went to drop her eyes and head he lifted his left forepaw and aimed to catch her face while lowering his own head to meet her eyes. He softened his voice and eyes as much as he could but there was always a hard part of his eyes, hardened from battle and a year of having no one but Oath. "Don't..... Your a Morningstar, i should be the one bowing my head to you..... I should be begging for your forgiveness.... This scar, is it from him?" His rumbles were quiet as he did his best to not terrify her. Though could she be terrified of him? Could she forgive him was the bigger question.

"Atreyu" || "Azriel"
code by bird, art by asena

Azriel can be a mature and volatile character, please proceed with caution. His threads can contain triggers and mature content please be aware of this when threading with him.