gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Xarae
09-30-2024, 07:17 PM

It wasn't in his nature to go looking for a fight, but his siblings had all seemed to progress further and faster in their training. Kat was more comfortable hunkering down in known territory... but he had to push his limits. To do that, he'd need to find out what those limits even were. The poor youngster looked uncomfortable from ear to tail tip as he prowled the edges of the Boneyard, not quite sure what to make of the place. He was hulking in size, but it was clear he wasn't quite sure how to use all of that muscle. It hadn't all evened out yet, he was leggy and awkward in the way only wolves of a certain age were. Katsurō watched as others called for an opponent and he figured he might as well do the same, even if his voice cracked awkwardly when he raised his muzzle to the sky. Oh cripes, now you've done it. They all know some loser kid is here to get his ass kicked.

"speech"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
3 hours ago
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn stretched her front legs out and pushed her hips back til her back popped. Ahhh, much better. Now she was in reasonable shape to go another round or two. She had attempted to nap but she was too wound up from her previous spars to bother resting for long. Back on her feet she scouted back down the trail to find another good spot to call for a challenger. However, this time she was surprised to hear a familiar call. Katsurō!

He was probably looking for some new opponents and she hesitated to spoil his efforts if he was looking to spar someone outside of Tojo, but that said they had never sparred before and perhaps a familiar face might ease him into the experience. She shifted course and soon caught site of him. As she approached she dipped her head in formal greeting. "Katsurō, it seems you're looking for more practice? I am as well, and if you don't mind fighting me I'd love to be your opponent." She swiftly set her defenses and looked to him to see if he wished to continue.