size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
5 hours ago
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Following the raid Jynn realized there was still much to be done in terms of training, not only for the young ones but for herself included. It had been a good learning experience and that was the main point. She'd seek to get another practice raid arranged soon but first it was time to get a bit of practice in. Perhaps one of the young ones would help her?

Jynn headed out to the training grounds, finding a good, clear spot for a duel before calling out to one of Hanzo's children to come spar her. Heck if they all wanted to she had no problem fighting back to back. If there was one area she was lacking it was definitely her stamina. Jynn was built to be a sprinter not only in racing but in fighting.