gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 12:32 AM

Empousa made her way to the battlefield, she had an itch to scratch, and that the way to scratch it was a brawl. She wondered just who would come to face her today, she wouldn't hold anything back. Even though all she wanted was a friendly spar, it doesn't mean she wouldn't still cause a bruise or bite mark or two. Red eyes scanned the area taking it in and searching the grounds for an opponent. Not finding one within her line of sight she lets her head lift upon her shoulders and lets out a call searching for one.

Then she would sit her ass down, and wait for her sparring partner to come. Ready to have the familiar taste of blood coating her mouth and the adrenaline rush that came with spars.

"Speach"

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
4 hours ago (This post was last modified: 3 hours ago by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s eyes gleamed with cold as she stalked across the cracked dirt of the battlefield, her heavy frame cutting through the low mist like a blade. The air clung thickly with the scent of sweat and blood, just the way she liked it. Her daedric armor glistened in the sun as her gaze settled on a smaller figure. Empousa. The faintest curl tugged at her lip in disdain.

The scent of jasmine and metal clung to Empousa like a warning, but Enyo dismissed it, her nostrils flaring. Weak. It irritated her more than it intrigued her. It reeked of sweetness, like overripe fruit.

Figures she'd show up here. The thought dripped with annoyance, creeping into the corners of her mind. It wasn’t a coincidence. No, this gnat had followed her, she was sure of it. Enyo’s thick, velvety voice poured out in a low rumble, dripping with condescension. Enyo’s patience thinned. A growl rose deep within her broad chest, vibrating her thick neck and chest fur. Every inch of her screamed dominance, her presence bearing down on the much smaller wolf with the weight of a rolling storm.

She lowered her head slightly, just enough to bring her icy blue gaze level with Empousa’s. Her breath rolled out in a warm, steady huff as if warning Empousa to rethink her entire existence.

"You followed me here for a reason, didn't you?" Her voice dripped with smug amusement, daring the smaller wolf to deny it. "Well, congratulations. You got what you wanted. Now let's see if you can survive it."

The grin melted from her face, replaced by a sharp, predatory focus. She took a deliberate step forward, her heavy paws pressing into the earth, muscles rippling beneath her dense, battle-worn fur. The battlefield welcomed her. The air was thick with the promise of violence, and Enyo thrived in it.

"Fight me." The command was simple, final, and left no room for refusal. Her daedric armor caught the light as she shifted her weight, every ounce of her formidable frame poised for the impending clash.

"If you can stand after this, I might even acknowledge your existence."

Her eyes locked onto Empousa's, her hues unrelenting glaciers. This was no playful spar. Enyo intended to put the irritating wolf firmly in her place, crushing any notion of defiance underfoot. And if Empousa thought her speed could outmatch Enyo's strength, she was in for a rude awakening.

Enyo’s grin returned, sharper, hungrier. "Come on then, little fly. Show me what you've got."

ENYO vs Empousa for Dominance
Round 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Canine caps
Defensive Battle Accessory: Daedric armor
Companion 1: Peregrine Falcon, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Snow Owl, gender - Flying
Skills: Master Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Specialty: Berserker

"SPEECH"

SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Empousa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
3 hours ago

Her eyes soon landed on the beast she had now run into THREE times, this time was honestly just as shocking to Em as it was to Enyo. However, she let that feeling leave her in a shrug as the woman approached her, eyes trained on her. She was unsure whether she was excited about this spar or just mildly confused as to what led them to both be here simultaneously. As Enyo spoke of her assumptions once again of the woman following her, Empousa shook her head.

"For once this meeting is not because I followed you truly, I was quite curious about who I could find to spar with me today! Although, I won't deny having you as my opponent will be exhilarating." It had been a long time since she had a proper battle, and the one thing she did know about Enyo was that at least she would give her that. So Empousa would return the favor and not hold back. "I do not doubt my survival." She would state, no smug cockiness or pride came with her tone it was just rather empty.

As Enyo commanded her to fight, she nodded her head, stretching out her body before readying her stance. Her head and body lowered to the floor as she prepared herself. She knew that Enyo was strong, so she should keep herself light on her feet and try her hardest to avoid the front of the woman, especially her mouth. Her ear flicked in acknowledgment to the beast.

"I promise to give you the best fight I can." She would say before pausing, taking in a deep breath, and then rushing the brute. Empousa aimed to come at Enyo's right, hoping to be able to reach her shoulder and throw herself up against her. If she succeeded she would likely bruise her chest on Enyo's shoulder blade, at the same time she would aim a bite at Enyo's neck, hoping to hit the spot just under her jawbone.

Taking a moment, she would spread her back legs, seeking to get herself steady and balanced if Enyo tried to push her away. Her tail was flagged out behind her as an extra safety precaution. Her right limb would scramble to find purchase on the brute, attempting to hook her right leg over Enyo's side; not in hopes of toppling her, but to hold on and stay close and try to limit the amount of power Enyo could throw her way. Sometimes the fight would get to Empousa's head, drive her a little crazy and she would lose what sense of self-preservation she had. So far she couldn't feel herself slipping but who knew what would come. She was excited.

"Speach"

Empousa vs Enyo for Dominance
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: sharpened teeth caps
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty: