gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
03-08-2019, 12:22 PM
(03-07-2019, 09:44 PM)Song ii Wrote: Thread persephone and song? They're pack mates, maybe they can bond over weapons crafting?

(I also still fully support Spider crushing on Rhyme)

Maybe Spider and one of my Abaven pups?
Or I have an open thread in Risen with my pup Iroh if you want a Rain thread

A thread with Iroh and Rain would be great, I'm still mulling over Persy and anyone right now and I kind of need to get back into doing Spider threads

Erystotle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
03-09-2019, 07:59 AM
I don't know if you saw it so here is open Iroh thread
here

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-23-2019, 04:37 PM
would you like to thread? :D I got only four characters as of now.

Yurei: Part of Winterfell, she is afraid of other wolves. With a past full of rejection and hate she lost any faith in those she met. She is in the path of becoming a healer to Winterfell. She would welcome friendships and romance. She can meet packmates or loners. She is also wanting to learn more about herbs and other stuff. She is Bisexual. Her skills are Hunter and Healer. But skill points for healing are preffered.

Hela: Klein of blood and soul she is a diabolic and two faced woman who's only reall interest in life is power and place heer family's name high. She is part of Ashen and mybe some allies or potential followers could be of use. She is heterosexual. Leveling up her Fighter and Intellect skills are also wanted

Eir: An stoic and nordic-influenced young girl who wants to become a warrior someday. If things turns well, she will be joining Lirim so she can start with her training. She is pretty much a cold and serious gal. She enjoys adventures and wont feel intimidated by anything or no one. She is one year old. And maybe friendships from the pack or outside could work. She got Fighting and Navigator skills that needs some leve up.

Dunkan Sarcova: A pup who enjoys exploring but with the mere purpose of expanding his knowledge. Hi is serious for his age and he will grow to be someoen who wouldnt care much for others. He got Fight and Navigator skills.
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.