Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-12-2018, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 12:11 PM by Tyranis.)

Tyranis
Link to profile
Pack: Erovrare
Allignment: Lawful evil
Sexuality: Bisexual; Polygamous
Status: Emotionally taken but looking for breeding partners
Skills: Fighter and Intellectual

Tyranis is currently the alpha of Erovrare; he's always looking for new members particularly slaves or hunters to join his pack. He is emotionally taken by Kai but is currently building an empire by siring as many pups as possible. He is completely committed to his father's religion and hopes to convert as many people to his father's belief as possible, starting with the wolves of his own pack.

Rain
Link to profile
Pack: Risen Empire
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Sexuality: Questioning
Skills: Healing and Intellect
Scorned by his father, Rain has all but given up on ever having a loving bond with Tyranis again and has found a home in Auster with The Risen Empire. Although he's still young, he shows great promise as a healer but is working more towards becoming a spy. He's looking for threads with other members of the Empire to boost his skills and possible romances with any gender.

Pegasus
Link to profile
Pack: Lirium
Alignment: Lawful Good
Sexuality: Closeted homosexual
Skills: Navigation and Intellect

Peg came to Boreas with the express purpose of avenging his father. He is actively seeking other wolves to help him topple the Abraxas empire, and improving his skills to help him achieve his goal.
While he's emotionally taken with Célestin he fully believes that his attraction to him is nonsexual. Currently he's trying to help Philomena statr a band

Rogdar
Link to profile
Pack:Legion
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Sexuality: Bisexual
Skills: Navigation and Hunting

Having returned to his birthplace after a year of gallivanting across the sea, Rogdar hopes he can create a new life for himself while retaining his skills as a pirate.  He's open to meeting other members ofLegion as well as members of other packs or loners. Rogdar is open for romantic relationships for both genders, although same sex relationships will be met with more apprehension. I'd also like to get a few skill threads under Rogdar's belt, particularly for navigation.

Spider
Link to profile
Pack:Abaven
Allignment: Lawful Neutral
Sexuality: Homosexual
Skills: Navigation and Healing

Spider is an interesting character. Having gone through a slew of physically abusive relationships both romantic and platonic Spider is slightly broken mentally. Sometimes he speaks to himself or picks at his own body nervously, he is tormented by the disembodied voice of his brother who taunts his thoughts and attacks his insecurities constantly. Spider is currently open for skill threads and threads with members of Erovrare or wolves attempting to talk him into staying in Abaven.

Valanga
Link to profile
Pack:Lirium
Allignment: Chaotic Neutral
Sexuality: Unknown
Skills: Navigation and Fighting

Valanga is still a pup and is currently looking for childhood friends and skill threads while she's still young. I'd also like to get a few threads with her family as well, if possible but she's open to just about anything, even if it gets her in trouble with her parents. I'd prefer to avoid dark threads with her for now because she's still young.

Persephone
Link to profile
Pack:Fyri
Allignment: Chaotic Neutral
Sexuality: Unknown
Skills:Intellectual and Fighting

Persephone is a character I'm still feeling out, she's open for any thread but can mostly be found in the north. She is a fighter by nature and incredibly large so fighting skill threads are always available, other players however should proceed with caution. She is more likely to be on the supply side of darker themed threads but I would prefer that she doesn't participate in rape threads.

Hestia
Link to profile
Pack:Loner
Allignment: Chaotic Good
Sexuality: Asexual
Skills: Intellectual and Fighting

I'm still trying to get a bead on this girl mostly because she's kind of been shaken loose from her original motivations. Hestia is part of the Burn or Freeze plot but is staying clear of Fyri for the time being. She's an excellent crafter and I'd like to get a few threads where she goes back to making her spears. I haven't posted with her yet so her first post can be just about anywhere, although it's best if she avoids any threads with Northern wolves for the time being.

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-23-2018, 04:26 PM
Hannibal could meet Spider! I think it would be fun character development for Hannibal to meet a character like Spider. I do have some ideas vv

. Hannibal is albino and has very sensitive skin along with it. On his back he will often have peeling red skin and sometimes scabs if he is not careful enough to avoid the sun. Perhaps Spider could find some aloe (or another something along those lines) to mend the burning?

. Hannibal is also rather flirtatious. If he were to receive the 'mending' from Spider he would likely express a liking for Spider's intelligence and could likely help boost his self-confidence?

Ps. Once your back to writing Tyranis and after our current thread. Hannibal and Tyr could spar :)

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
11-23-2018, 07:52 PM
I'd love to have a thread with Spider and Hannibal, he's currently in Abaven but anywhere in the east should be good for him to have a thread

Agnimitra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Serene
11-23-2018, 08:06 PM
Aggie here is running around in the Northish area, she could go explore a new land with Rodgar, maybe help him hunt something as well? -brow wiggle-

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
11-23-2018, 08:34 PM
Love it!

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-08-2019, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 02:42 PM by Bluetick.)
I would love if Eurus and Valanga could have a thread! Also a new thread with her daddy too :) maybe he could give her a hunting lesson

Also Delaney would be up for meeting Rogdar since they are in the same pack. She’s a healer and up to healing him if he gets in trouble.

Zinnia will be having pups and wouldn’t mind if meeting Rain and if the pack allows have him be her healer during and after the pregnancy. She’s a first time mother so won’t know what all she needs to do but wants a healthy litter.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-08-2019, 02:51 PM
(02-08-2019, 02:38 PM)Bluetick Wrote: I would love if Eurus and Valanga could have a thread! Also a new thread with her daddy too :) maybe he could give her a hunting lesson

Also Delaney would be up for meeting Rogdar  since they are in the same pack. She’s a healer and up to healing him if he gets in trouble.

Zinnia will be having pups and wouldn’t mind if meeting Rain and if the pack allows have him be her healer during and after the pregnancy. She’s a first time mother so won’t know what all she needs to do but wants a healthy litter.

Yes to all! Especially Rain and Zinna if you can start a thread for them that would be amazing

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-08-2019, 04:45 PM
I will when I get home :)

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-09-2019, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 12:04 AM by Carthage.)
/casually tosses carthage at rodgar

I can def imagine them having a lovehate relationship,  constantly bickering and picking on each other if you wanna see how that goes lol x)

also after the current thread, we should def throw carrie and ty together a bit after

Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-12-2019, 08:56 AM
If you are interested, I can offer Khepri for Rain, Valanga, Persephone, or Hestia. Khepri is around a year old and still has learning to do. She is neutral and I'd like her to establish friendships in both sides of the moral spectrum. I would like to get her some skill points, eventually, as well.
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-12-2019, 08:09 PM
(02-09-2019, 12:03 AM)Carthage Wrote: /casually tosses carthage at rodgar

I can def imagine them having a lovehate relationship,  constantly bickering and picking on each other if you wanna see how that goes lol x)

also after the current thread,  we should def throw carrie and ty together a bit after

Absolutely, it looks like Rog's about to get more traction anyway

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-12-2019, 08:10 PM
(02-12-2019, 08:56 AM)Khepri Wrote: If you are interested, I can offer Khepri for Rain, Valanga, Persephone, or Hestia. Khepri is around a year old and still has learning to do. She is neutral and I'd like her to establish friendships in both sides of the moral spectrum. I would like to get her some skill points, eventually, as well.

I'm always up for more threads with Rain you can find him in Auster

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
02-13-2019, 01:32 AM
Rain and Mephistopheles? I can see that being an interesting dynamic, if nothing else. Meph is a year younger than Rain, and he's a warrior type, but I feel like they might be an interesting thread?

I think Meph and Tyranis might also be fun, since they're both v self absorbed type boyos, they might have fun. Not to mention Meph is just a tiiiiiny bit bigger, and that might be a cause for tension if he picks at that a little too much and starts something?

Rogdar and Birch would be hella fun, if you ask me. They're both overall p wild kiddos, and Birch would be content to put up with some teasing and whatnot!

Hestia and Marvel would also be a hella good time, since Marvel is a trader in the making and would love to get a hold of some spears for the right price!

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-13-2019, 05:00 PM
Yeah! If you wanna make a thread, ill reply asap :)

Rogdar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
02-13-2019, 05:16 PM
(02-13-2019, 05:00 PM)Carthage Wrote: Yeah! If you wanna make a thread,  ill reply asap :)

Here you go!

Cordelia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-13-2019, 05:33 PM
Mmm, give Cordelia some Rogdar love? They can try narcotics together and elevate themselves and they can have hallucinations about scary stuff together?

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.

Rogdar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
02-13-2019, 05:50 PM
(02-13-2019, 05:33 PM)Cordelia Wrote: Mmm, give Cordelia some Rogdar love? They can try narcotics together and elevate themselves and they can have hallucinations about scary stuff together?

That's not really Rogdar's speed, plus he's about to adopt two kids but hold onto it for Ty

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Ahh! I read the Hedonist part if his profile and my mind went crazy with it but yes, would love to do that with Ty!
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-13-2019, 11:20 PM
Persephone x Miach? i need plots for this boy and hes in the north right now! potential spar or just a casual meet and greet

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Thread persephone and song? They're pack mates, maybe they can bond over weapons crafting?

(I also still fully support Spider crushing on Rhyme)

Maybe Spider and one of my Abaven pups?
Or I have an open thread in Risen with my pup Iroh if you want a Rain thread