Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2023, 09:58 PM

He was pleased that all four of Aris’ kids turned up to the meeting. They were a colourful bunch. Pastels and purples and rainbows amongst them all. They were young, but growing, with a couple of them already showing an inclination towards the titan size that ran in the Fatalis line.

Tethy spoke first, and he nodded towards her, “I can work something out to get you a trainer for fighting.” He agreed, as she admitted to not knowing a great deal about it. Fighting was definitely something they had an abundance of teachers for. Atreus spoke next, with a mixed desire to fight and hunt. “Work with Tethys over the basics of fighting - teaching is also a great way to learn, and you could both benefit from each other. As for hunting, call for Basilisk after this, and tell him I sent you. He’s one of the best hunters in the pack.” out of necessity, with how much that boy could eat.

“Zeejay, I’ll send one of Halo’s students over, and the two of you can go over the basics together. You could also go back with them to Halo. She’s our lead healer” Lastly, Ansem spoke, also showing an inclination for fighting. That was three out of four leaning that way. Perhaps a group lesson would benefit them. “I’ll also send one of Halo’s students your way” he said. It would benefit them to mingle more with the other young wolves of the pack, and learning was a great way to do both. “If you have any questions for me, speak up. If you want extra help, seek me out. My time is available for all of you, and don’t be afraid to utilise it.” He told them gently.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To build each other up Dreamer's Col 11:28 PM, 07-31-2023 01:17 PM, 03-10-2024