Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-31-2023, 11:28 PM

The Warlord made his way over to the Col. with so many children in the pack, it was hard to keep track of whose interest was in what. For the most part, he had trusted in Aris and left the decisions of her children up to her. Knowing, or hoping, that she would reach out when she needed it. However, as the pups were getting older, he wanted to take a more invested interest in their training and ensure that they had access to what they needed to succeed.

He raised his head, and called to Ari’s children, ensuring in the call that she knew she was welcome to come and participate as well if she wished to. He waited a moment to allow them to arrive, before he spoke. “I would like to know what skills each of you would like to learn, and to offer one on one training as best I can in regards to them. My general has also organised a list of Mentors to assist. So, what skills would you like to learn, or what skills do you feel you’ve already grasped?” He asked them, his voice gentle and encouraging.

"Speech"

Tethys

Armada
Young Fatalis

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Novice Hunter (25)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
08-03-2023, 08:59 AM
Though Tethys hadn't engaged in much formal training that definitely wasn't for lack of wanting. As a yearling now though, she knew it was time to focus on these things - even if it meant dragging lessons out of the adults around her. She knew it was hard for attention to be divided equally amount all the youngsters in the pack, and so she didn't fault anyone for it, even herself. She was just ready.

She was especially pleased when she heard the Warlord calling for her and her siblings. Tail giving a liberal wag as she made her way across the col and finally settled down in front of Sirius, she'd wait for the rest of her litter to show up before diving into things, hyper-aware of being overeager. That wasn't a good look, neither was disinterest, not when it came to pack affairs and training. "I want to learn how to fight, to protect the pack, like mom does," she explained. "I don't know much about fighting though." Had her siblings received training she hadn't? She was curious, and tilted her head as she glanced around at the three of them.

Atreus

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
08-24-2023, 04:40 AM
Atreus lifted his head at his grandfather's call and stretched out as he moved to answer it. Stepping up to sit beside Tethys he tilted his heavy head in curious acknowledgement of their alpha. Sirius' words brought an intense spark of interest to the boy's habitual - though unconscious - broodiness, and he leaned forward. "I'm most interested in fighting and hunting. I think I've got the basics down pretty well in fighting, but I'm not much of a hunter yet. The tactics seem... different." He frowned, retreating for a moment back into moodiness. "Mom says fighting's mostly just experience and getting some scars, but she doesn't know anything about hunting, really. Not like real hunting. I don't mind going and getting scars to learn better but I want to learn hunting too" He didn't know what he wanted to do most, hunting or fighting, but he knew that he liked them both and that he had no interest in healing or scholarship or spying or anything.

Zeitgeist Junior

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-24-2023, 10:56 AM
Zeejay jerked to her feet at the sound of Papa Sirius' voice summoning her litter together. Did they do something wrong? Was something wrong? Were they getting in trouble? She jittered in place nervously for a moment before darting after her siblings. Despite her nervousness she threw herself in front of them to sit in front, her tail curled neatly over her tiny hand-like paws and her eyes, always seeming so enormous in her thin face, blinked up at Sirius hopefully.

At his question she opened her mouth and almost immediately closed it again. Both Tethys and Atreus spoke up before she made herself answer. It wasn't like she really had a choice in what she did, did she? Well, she did want to help people, she did, but she wanted a choice in how she did it? But her body was really only suited to one useful profession. So once Atreus had his say, she too spoke up to add only, "I'm going to be a healer, Papa Sirius."

Ansem

Armada
Missing

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KPride - Aromantic
08-27-2023, 01:41 AM
He stopped what he was doing, which honestly, was taking a dip in the pack hot tub. Gramps was calling for him and his littermates? What for, he wondered? With an eager grin, the now yearling jumped out of the tub and raced out of the tunnel and into the col until he spotted the gathering group. Still wet from his hot bath, he shook out his coat as he approached them, taking a seat while his tail beat the ground. Grandpa asked what they were interested in, and Ansem waited for everyone to answer before he did. When it was his turn, he figured he'd given it enough thought. "I wanna be a warrior! But also, I wanna heal our packmates when they're hurt like mama does! She taught me some things already, and I practiced some fighting stuffs, but I don't think I'm that good yet," He huffed. He wanted to be the best already. How hard could it be!?

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2023, 09:58 PM

He was pleased that all four of Aris’ kids turned up to the meeting. They were a colourful bunch. Pastels and purples and rainbows amongst them all. They were young, but growing, with a couple of them already showing an inclination towards the titan size that ran in the Fatalis line.

Tethy spoke first, and he nodded towards her, “I can work something out to get you a trainer for fighting.” He agreed, as she admitted to not knowing a great deal about it. Fighting was definitely something they had an abundance of teachers for. Atreus spoke next, with a mixed desire to fight and hunt. “Work with Tethys over the basics of fighting - teaching is also a great way to learn, and you could both benefit from each other. As for hunting, call for Basilisk after this, and tell him I sent you. He’s one of the best hunters in the pack.” out of necessity, with how much that boy could eat.

“Zeejay, I’ll send one of Halo’s students over, and the two of you can go over the basics together. You could also go back with them to Halo. She’s our lead healer” Lastly, Ansem spoke, also showing an inclination for fighting. That was three out of four leaning that way. Perhaps a group lesson would benefit them. “I’ll also send one of Halo’s students your way” he said. It would benefit them to mingle more with the other young wolves of the pack, and learning was a great way to do both. “If you have any questions for me, speak up. If you want extra help, seek me out. My time is available for all of you, and don’t be afraid to utilise it.” He told them gently.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To build each other up Dreamer's Col 11:28 PM, 07-31-2023 01:17 PM, 03-10-2024