Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-22-2023, 04:17 PM
When Isa appeared with something to cover the bodies, he nodded gratefully to her. Wanting to afford all respect to the friends they had lost. He and Basilisk lowered the litter so that Isa could drap the leathers over them with no issue. His last glimpse of Keahi’s face would be forever etched into his mind.

“I’m going to bring them down to the beach, we can prepare what we need there” He said softly. Keahi had been an island wolf, and he intended to let her rest at sea. He did not know for certain, but he had a strong suspicion that Ruga would wish to rest with Keahi. He would place them together. “If you can find anyone that speaks Hawaiian or knows their traditions…?” He asked her, his voice rough. Keahi was his friend, but he had spent so little time learning her ways.

Gossy appeared then, and he turned his head to his daughter. He did not bother trying to hide his grief as he nodded at her. “That’s a good idea, I’d like that. Keahi is an island wolf far from home. If you can find some wood that would serve as a boat for a short while, I’d appreciate it.” He added.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Farewell to Thee Dreamer's Col 02:21 AM, 09-17-2023 01:17 PM, 03-10-2024