An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
09-25-2023, 03:15 AM

He is tense, uncomfortable. Well, most of the discomfort is the heat, but it's hard to hold that against him. There's a reason he's chosen to settle the harsh, cold mountain. At least it seems the effort hasn't escaped Hattori. Víðarr dipped his muzzle respectfully, though his expression remained one of carefully composed neutrality. Politics were never his strong suit, but he has to try.

After taking a moment to collect his thoughts, the viking king began to speak. "I have a proposal that I believe would settle the debt, and benefit both of us in the long term." Víðarr watched Hattori's face carefully as he spoke. "Tenshi and I will be expecting pups within the year. I would like to offer the marriage of one of my daughters to one of your sons, when they are of age." The shadow is confident in his offer. He would be replacing what he'd taken, in a way. It would be a combination of two powerful and dangerous bloodlines, and solidify what Víðarr could hope would be a good relationship moving forward.

Times were changing. Víðarr could feel it in his bones. Shifting tides, and something strange on the winds... this is important. Perhaps now more than ever.

"Víðarr"

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. thunder gods returning Bamboo Maze 09:59 AM, 08-07-2023 06:38 AM, 01-03-2024