gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
12-24-2023, 03:54 PM
With a playful roar, Cadaver bounded across the rocky terrain. "I'm gonna get you, growly-wolf!” His voice a mix of innocent excitement and the raw enthusiasm. His clumsy paws danced in loose mockery of what he thought a seasoned warrior's would look like, nimble and agile as he could possible managed as he weaved through the obstacles of the cavern with reckless abandon. Every movement was fueled by boundless energy. Soft, untoned puppy muscles flexing beneath his soft fur. He was a whirlwind of playful chaos, unleashing his inner brute with each exaggerated move.

With a sudden burst of energy, Cadaver leaped forward, eyes shining with mischievous delight. "Cause you'll never catch me,” he boasted to the imaginary enemies he was taking on, overflowing with the unshakable belief in his own speed and strength. "I'm way too fast and strong!” The words spilled from his mouth with the unbridled confidence of a pup who believed he could conquer the world. As Cadaver bounded through the cavern, his paws skidded against the smooth surface, causing him to stumble. But he quickly recovered, his enthusiasm undeterred. He spun around, his tail wagging furiously, and continued his game of chase with invisible adversaries.

The echoes of his playful roars bounced off the cavern walls, filling the air with a contagious energy. The darkness that enclosed him didn't dampen his spirit; instead, it fueled his imagination. Each step he took brought him closer to the unstoppable force he envisioned himself to be.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ignore the Evidence Whisperer's Gorge 03:54 PM, 12-24-2023 06:34 AM, 03-11-2024