gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
12-24-2023, 03:54 PM
With a playful roar, Cadaver bounded across the rocky terrain. "I'm gonna get you, growly-wolf!” His voice a mix of innocent excitement and the raw enthusiasm. His clumsy paws danced in loose mockery of what he thought a seasoned warrior's would look like, nimble and agile as he could possible managed as he weaved through the obstacles of the cavern with reckless abandon. Every movement was fueled by boundless energy. Soft, untoned puppy muscles flexing beneath his soft fur. He was a whirlwind of playful chaos, unleashing his inner brute with each exaggerated move.

With a sudden burst of energy, Cadaver leaped forward, eyes shining with mischievous delight. "Cause you'll never catch me,” he boasted to the imaginary enemies he was taking on, overflowing with the unshakable belief in his own speed and strength. "I'm way too fast and strong!” The words spilled from his mouth with the unbridled confidence of a pup who believed he could conquer the world. As Cadaver bounded through the cavern, his paws skidded against the smooth surface, causing him to stumble. But he quickly recovered, his enthusiasm undeterred. He spun around, his tail wagging furiously, and continued his game of chase with invisible adversaries.

The echoes of his playful roars bounced off the cavern walls, filling the air with a contagious energy. The darkness that enclosed him didn't dampen his spirit; instead, it fueled his imagination. Each step he took brought him closer to the unstoppable force he envisioned himself to be.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-25-2023, 01:44 AM
Widow had been taking a much needed nap when the sounds of one of her children playing outside roused her. She didn't mind in the least, in fact she welcomed it. While she could sleep the day away, it wasn't a very good idea. Not with so many children running about! By the sounds of the voice, Cadaver was hunting or fighting something outside but without any other sounds, she could only imagine that he was all by himself, playing some game he had probably come up with.

Lazily she stood and stretched with a yawn before moseying out of the den and smiling softly as she saw Cadaver running about, as if something was chasing him and he was showing it who was boss. It looked like a fun game really, but Widow had never been much of one with an imagination. Maybe Cadaver would like a real opponent? She strolled over though kept out of his way before sitting and curling her tail around her forepaws.

"How about showing me what you've taught yourself?" She mused with a slight head tilt, intending on giving him a few pointers along the way if he needed them.

"Speech!"
Art by SkeletonDragoness Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Cadaver

Insomnia
Reaper

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
12-27-2023, 08:44 PM
Cadaver's tail wagged even faster at the sound of his mother's voice, excitement bubbling within him. He skidded to a halt, ears perked up as he pivoted to face Widow. Despite the break in his play, the glint of enthusiasm in his eyes remained undiminished. "Mom!” he barked, a wide grin spreading across his features. "I was just practicing!” His tone brimmed with eagerness, tail thumping against the ground.

Bounding over to her, he tried to compose himself, mimicking a more dignified stance that was in stark contrast to his earlier chaotic display. "Look, I can do this!” With a sudden burst of energy, he leaped, aiming to demonstrate his agility with a nimble twist mid-air. However, mid-leap, he wobbled slightly, landing a bit clumsily. His enthusiasm undeterred, he bounced up, shaking off the stumble with a playful shake of his fur. "See? I'm getting better!” he exclaimed, hoping to impress his mother with his progress.

With an earnest gaze, he turned to Widow, seeking guidance. "Can you show me, Mom? How do I get really, really good at this? I wanna be better than everyone else.” His eyes glimmered with determination, eager to learn from the experienced warrior before him.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-31-2023, 07:46 PM
Widow couldn't help but find all of her kids adorable, even if they didn't like it. Even as Cadaver attempted to show her what he'd learned, she smiled as he stumbled and landed a bit clumsily. He'd get it in no time, she was certain. He was a smart boy and by the looks of it quite strong, too!

"Very good! You'll get it in no time, I'm certain!" she mused with a smile before he'd asked her for help guiding him. Her brows raised a bit in surprise, though she was more than eager to teach him a thing or two. She liked his eagerness to learn, to be better than everyone else, and it reminded her of herself in a lot of ways. She had always wanted to be better than her siblings at things, too, and so she certainly couldn't say no... Not that she would've anyway.

"Of course, I'll teach you anything you want to know, my sweet boy," she said and her gaze softened as her cheeks rounded upwards into a smile. "Come, I'll give you a lesson first and then you can show me what you learned."

"Speech!"
Art by SkeletonDragoness Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Cadaver

Insomnia
Reaper

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
01-04-2024, 12:49 AM
Cadaver's eyes sparkled with a vibrant mixture of enthusiasm and determination, absorbing every encouraging word that fell from his mother's lips. As Widow readied herself to share her wisdom, Cadaver trailed closely, a playful bounce in his step revealing his impatience to immerse himself in the upcoming lesson. His voice rose to a fever pitch as he eagerly interrupted, "Yeah, yeah, teach me something cool!" He shoved aside any lingering thoughts of his earlier mistake, now consumed with an insatiable desire to learn from his mother. To learn how to be better than the rest. His tail whipped back and forth, radiating an excitement that mirrored the boundless energy coursing through his small yet determined body. The cavern, once a sanctuary for his wild imagination, now became an arena of teacher and student engaged in a exchange of knowledge. Cadaver stood at the edge of it all, ready to absorb every lesson that would mold him into a formidable force in the world ahead of him. Every word was a weapon, each movement a calculated strike towards greatness.

Once they got settled, he was quick to urge his mother on. "What are we gonna do first?" He asked, his impatience getting the better of him.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ignore the Evidence Whisperer's Gorge 03:54 PM, 12-24-2023 06:34 AM, 03-11-2024