size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-25-2023, 01:44 AM
Widow had been taking a much needed nap when the sounds of one of her children playing outside roused her. She didn't mind in the least, in fact she welcomed it. While she could sleep the day away, it wasn't a very good idea. Not with so many children running about! By the sounds of the voice, Cadaver was hunting or fighting something outside but without any other sounds, she could only imagine that he was all by himself, playing some game he had probably come up with.

Lazily she stood and stretched with a yawn before moseying out of the den and smiling softly as she saw Cadaver running about, as if something was chasing him and he was showing it who was boss. It looked like a fun game really, but Widow had never been much of one with an imagination. Maybe Cadaver would like a real opponent? She strolled over though kept out of his way before sitting and curling her tail around her forepaws.

"How about showing me what you've taught yourself?" She mused with a slight head tilt, intending on giving him a few pointers along the way if he needed them.

"Speech!"
Art by SkeletonDragoness Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ignore the Evidence Whisperer's Gorge 03:54 PM, 12-24-2023 06:34 AM, 03-11-2024