gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
12-27-2023, 08:44 PM
Cadaver's tail wagged even faster at the sound of his mother's voice, excitement bubbling within him. He skidded to a halt, ears perked up as he pivoted to face Widow. Despite the break in his play, the glint of enthusiasm in his eyes remained undiminished. "Mom!” he barked, a wide grin spreading across his features. "I was just practicing!” His tone brimmed with eagerness, tail thumping against the ground.

Bounding over to her, he tried to compose himself, mimicking a more dignified stance that was in stark contrast to his earlier chaotic display. "Look, I can do this!” With a sudden burst of energy, he leaped, aiming to demonstrate his agility with a nimble twist mid-air. However, mid-leap, he wobbled slightly, landing a bit clumsily. His enthusiasm undeterred, he bounced up, shaking off the stumble with a playful shake of his fur. "See? I'm getting better!” he exclaimed, hoping to impress his mother with his progress.

With an earnest gaze, he turned to Widow, seeking guidance. "Can you show me, Mom? How do I get really, really good at this? I wanna be better than everyone else.” His eyes glimmered with determination, eager to learn from the experienced warrior before him.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ignore the Evidence Whisperer's Gorge 03:54 PM, 12-24-2023 06:34 AM, 03-11-2024