size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-31-2023, 07:46 PM
Widow couldn't help but find all of her kids adorable, even if they didn't like it. Even as Cadaver attempted to show her what he'd learned, she smiled as he stumbled and landed a bit clumsily. He'd get it in no time, she was certain. He was a smart boy and by the looks of it quite strong, too!

"Very good! You'll get it in no time, I'm certain!" she mused with a smile before he'd asked her for help guiding him. Her brows raised a bit in surprise, though she was more than eager to teach him a thing or two. She liked his eagerness to learn, to be better than everyone else, and it reminded her of herself in a lot of ways. She had always wanted to be better than her siblings at things, too, and so she certainly couldn't say no... Not that she would've anyway.

"Of course, I'll teach you anything you want to know, my sweet boy," she said and her gaze softened as her cheeks rounded upwards into a smile. "Come, I'll give you a lesson first and then you can show me what you learned."

"Speech!"
Art by SkeletonDragoness Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ignore the Evidence Whisperer's Gorge 03:54 PM, 12-24-2023 06:34 AM, 03-11-2024