Recovering From The Shades of You [Zalie]

Zalie

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2024, 03:54 AM

I love you like I've never felt the pain

She waited, breath baited for the other to determine what they would both do with this meeting. And once the other woman moved her way Zalie gave her a smile that reached her eyes. She enjoyed having company that wasn't trying to gnaw her tail off. And to make things better the other was another feline. Her cupped ears pressed forward and she waited until the other cat came close and spoke.

She wasn't worried about attack once the other had chosen to move to be in speaking distance from one another, not that she really should of worried in the first place. She answered the other, her voice soft and gentle. "Azalea, but you can just call me Zalie. As for why im up here, well I live in Auster and this is the coldest place in the winter as well as the driest with the wet season. So it's a nice break from being soaked. How about you?" she turned the question on the other now, curious of what the other feline was doing up here.

Walk, "Talk", Think

I love you like I've never been afraid

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Recovering From The Shades of You [Zalie] Brimstone Lake 09:38 PM, 01-13-2024 05:35 AM, 05-01-2024