gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-03-2024, 08:15 PM

As Sephiran breathed down her neck, Kaino sighed. She adored her cousin, but sometimes his demeanor was so tedious. He was always grumpy, always... sullen. She rarely saw him smile. His moods were either 'fuck' or 'get fucked.' Perhaps it didn't help matters any that she was bad at pretending to be frightened by him. Frightened by anyone, actually. He reminded her of the ramifications if her plan failed and asked if she was willing to pay the price. Ooo, was he questioning her intelligence? Her integrity? "I wouldn't bother bringing this plan before you if I wasn't sure," the woman informed him, the playfulness gone from her smokey tones. "I've been watching this pack for a while. I've seen the interactions between the fathers and their son." The father's were incredibly doting upon their boy and Kaino had zero doubt that they would acquiesce to the demands.

Again Sephiran spoke, this time offering her a place on his council if the plan was successful. Rank was all well and good, but what the woman wanted most was validation. She wanted to feel special. Not like she was just another playing piece in this Saxe game. Kaino's blood ran Saxe. Her heart beat Saxe. Nothing would make her happier than a kiss on the cheek or a pat on the head and a 'good job' from her cousin. Alas... he was Sephiran...

"The boy is in my den with Nila, eating snacks, reading books and not realizing at all that he's been kidnapped." A complacent pawn was easier to manage than an unruly one. "I'll be heading back to keep an eye on him myself, I just wanted to share this with you." The woman's fluffy, bobbed tail flicked back and forth at her hips. "The name of the pack is Norad. From what I've seen and heard, they are the weakest of the packs in this land. We're doing them a favor, really."

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wicked Little Thoughts Druid's Moor 02:27 PM, 03-02-2024 08:11 AM, 05-06-2024