gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-02-2024, 04:27 PM

An idea had struck Kaino as she meandered through Boreas and Auster. It had been terribly easy to get in close contact with various packs. It had even been easy to come into contact with their pups. That had been an interesting realization and slowly a plan began to form. Kai quickly made her way to where she knew Sephiran would be.

A prance in the lavender and smoke fae's step, she moved up beside the purple brute and smiled, bumping his shoulder with her own. "If I could deliver you a pack, cousin... would you take it?" She was being coy, playful. Kaino wanted Sephiran to realize that she'd been working hard and thinking of ways to move the Saxe into the next stage of life. Sure, they were a great band, but wouldn't they be an even greater pack?

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Sephiran

The Syndicate
Sultan

Master Fighter (380)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
03-03-2024, 08:28 PM
For much of that morning, Sephiran had been sorting through the clay pots that stored the band’s harvested venom. Making sure they were appropriately labeled, depending on which snake they came from. Pushing the fresher stores in the back, and the older in the front to be used first. And setting them in a place that would be hard to reach by raiders, if they were infiltrated. It was a valuable resource, after all- one he would target in a raid.  

Emerging from the subterranean, Sephrain shook the debris from his pelt before sauntering into the ancient circle of stones. At that moment, Kaino emerged from the mist- her scent announcing her arrival, before she appeared beside him. Brushing her shoulder against his, flashing that inebriating smile of hers. The contact made his pelt bristle, a low, guttural-sounding hum bellowing inside of the beast. His first thought, was that she was here to fuck some of her frustration out- or perhaps, celebrate a successful move into a new territory. But instead, his mind was sent spiraling- the words seeping from her jaws, catching him off guard.

The smile that cracked his lips was uncanny- pulling deeply into his features, revealing the entirety of the hazardous fangs inside of his mouth. “And how would you do so, Kaino?” Pivoting, he turns into her- brushing his shoulder into hers, and down the length of her ribs until they are standing perpendicular. “Would you gift me the head of a king or queen?” His tongue slipped out of his mouth, caressing his fangs, saliva pooling at the mere thought of a bloodied, decapitated alpha sitting at his paws.  

"Speech"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-03-2024, 08:46 PM

One never could tell what sort of mood Sephiran would be in and Kaino was glad that her little revelation seemed to intrigue him enough that, whatever he had been feeling, was now replaced with a look of interest. The big man slid along her side and the lavender and smoke fae released a soft, sultry chuckle. Mint and ice eyes looked appreciatively upon the fangs within his maw as he asked about the head of a king. Again, Kaino leaned into him, her full weight meaning nothing against his much larger frame. "Head removal is much more your style, my big, strapping cousin," she teased in breathy tones before taking a few steps away in a rhythmic manner that was almost a dance. "I work smarter, not harder." He had to realize by now that she was a clever little thing.

Kaino spun to face the gold marked man once more, the action swirling the blanket of mist that settled above the moor's floor. "Have you noticed just how attached to their children some of these packs are?" The woman's head gave a mischievous little tilt. "Don't you think they'd do anything to get their precious child back?" She knew for a fact that they would. Kaino had been stalking the borders of Norad for a time. She had watched the love between father and son.

And she had stolen that son.

One silver gloved paw lifted, gesturing nonchalantly. "I've stolen and alpha's child for you. For us." If Kaino was anything, she was loyal. Everything she did was for the Saxe family. They deserved a place of their own. They all deserved to make the world quake with fear of their name. "A little bit of blackmail followed by a show of force and I'll bet they'll be begging us to take their pack from them." The little viper grinned again. "What do you think, cousin?"

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.

Sephiran

The Syndicate
Sultan

Master Fighter (380)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

03-03-2024, 09:50 PM
As she leaned into him, the warmth of her body rolled into his amethyst pelt, sending a shockwave of carnal lust down his spine. Even now, he still wanted to fuck her. He was an adult male brimming with testosterone, and although that rush of teenage hormones had morphed into something more… sinister, in nature. His greed and gluttony were almost insatiable- but Kaino had a way of easing it. The way she danced in front of him, crooning in that sultry, siren-like voice of hers. Dishing out compliments, that he greedily ate out of her paws.

His chest inflated a bit- savoring her acknowledgment of his strength, and moving in tandem with her as she stepped away. He sought to leave only a few inches of space between them- his body almost curling around hers, as he stood within her proximity. “Yes, I have.” He said, eyes narrowing and a single brow furrowing. “I’ve made enemies with The Armada and The Hallows- Fathers, being overprotective of their daughters.” In truth, Sephiran had been fantasizing about fucking the life out of them- but that was insignificant to him. “Mothers and Fathers would move the heavens to save their children- alphas are no different.” Of course, this didn’t apply to all parents- which Kaino already knew, given their upbringing. They’d witnessed their elders rape and mutilate the pups their Sidi produced, only to satiate their own twisted depravities. “What are you getting at?” He ends with, already becoming impatient. She was acting like she had a grand scheme brewing up her sleeve- and Sephiran wasn’t one for mind games.

I’ve stolen an alpha’s child for you. For us.

His ears perked in her direction, brows furrowing as a contemplative expression morphed his features. In truth, Sephiran hadn’t considered this tactic, while in pursuit of a kingdom- he’s always imagined breaking into someone's corridors in the middle of the night, slaughtering their men, pillaging their women, and enslaving their children. But this- this form of extortion that would result in another enemy- he wasn’t sure how to process it.

Tail flicking behind him, Sephiran’s expression hardened further- the gleam in his eyes minacious in nature. “And if they don’t- are you prepared to wage war against these wolves?” He questions, taking a step forward- a step into her. “If this ploy of yours does not come to fruition- if I lose members of my brood, because of miscalculations-“ A short pause, as he practically breaths down the small of her neck. He didn’t have to finish- Kaino already knew the price she would pay if this plan failed.

Pulling back suddenly, Sephiran intakes a sharp inhale of air- filling his lungs with the mist of the Moor, and Kaino’s intoxicating scent. “But if this is successful-“ Of course, he couldn’t just throw threats around- especially in the face of his preferred cousin. She’s gone through the work of deploying this scheme after all, and that deserved acknowledgment. “You will earn a rank in my inner counsel- a reward, for your hard work.” But whether or not they would have a kingdom, was yet to be known- they needed to see how this alpha would respond to the kidnapping of their child. “Where is it?” He says, wanting to know where she’s stashed their prisoner away.  

"Speech"

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-03-2024, 10:15 PM

As Sephiran breathed down her neck, Kaino sighed. She adored her cousin, but sometimes his demeanor was so tedious. He was always grumpy, always... sullen. She rarely saw him smile. His moods were either 'fuck' or 'get fucked.' Perhaps it didn't help matters any that she was bad at pretending to be frightened by him. Frightened by anyone, actually. He reminded her of the ramifications if her plan failed and asked if she was willing to pay the price. Ooo, was he questioning her intelligence? Her integrity? "I wouldn't bother bringing this plan before you if I wasn't sure," the woman informed him, the playfulness gone from her smokey tones. "I've been watching this pack for a while. I've seen the interactions between the fathers and their son." The father's were incredibly doting upon their boy and Kaino had zero doubt that they would acquiesce to the demands.

Again Sephiran spoke, this time offering her a place on his council if the plan was successful. Rank was all well and good, but what the woman wanted most was validation. She wanted to feel special. Not like she was just another playing piece in this Saxe game. Kaino's blood ran Saxe. Her heart beat Saxe. Nothing would make her happier than a kiss on the cheek or a pat on the head and a 'good job' from her cousin. Alas... he was Sephiran...

"The boy is in my den with Nila, eating snacks, reading books and not realizing at all that he's been kidnapped." A complacent pawn was easier to manage than an unruly one. "I'll be heading back to keep an eye on him myself, I just wanted to share this with you." The woman's fluffy, bobbed tail flicked back and forth at her hips. "The name of the pack is Norad. From what I've seen and heard, they are the weakest of the packs in this land. We're doing them a favor, really."

"Speech"

Sephiran

The Syndicate
Sultan

Master Fighter (380)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

03-04-2024, 02:06 AM
He didn’t give a response to the elucidation of her ploys- his threat still lingering in the air with the same intensity as before, crackling and sparking in the thick mist of the moor. Despite his feelings for Kaino, and the diplomatic intelligence that ran through her - much like their uncle Rhazien - Sephiran still wasn’t convinced. And he wouldn’t be, until this scheme came to fruition. Still, he couldn’t help but subtly dull the minacious gleam in his eye- as his dream of becoming a proper Sultan was dangling just out of reach, and that, enthralled him. All he had to do now, was place his trust in Kaino and seize it.

Releasing another sigh, Sephiran pivots slightly, pulling his shoulder back to a neutral position. The boy is in her den, eating snacks, reading books… what the fuck. “You’ve not tortured him? Degraded him?” The words spilled from his mouth in disbelief- had Kaino gone soft? Or was this truly the better option? “Regardless, when we arrive to this… Norad,” The word tasted bitter in his mouth- like ashes ready to disintegrate in the wind. Because they were going to burn their kingdom to the ground. “Perhaps we deliver him in pieces?” A crude, satanic grin pulls at his lips- the thought of witnessing a distraught father sprawled across the mutilated remains of his child, is so utterly delightful he can’t help but smile at it.

Peering down at Kaino, he tries to gauge her thoughts- would she argue against his desire for bloodshed? Perhaps. And so, he offers an ultimatum- to keep his cousin on her toes. “We leave in the morning- I can’t promise his… safety, if he stays more than one night in the Moor.” Falling silent, he waits for her agreement- because his word is final. Or so his grandiosity tells him.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wicked Little Thoughts Druid's Moor 04:27 PM, 03-02-2024 10:11 AM, 05-06-2024