size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-19-2024, 01:36 AM
Widow was glad that her children were all seeming to come to terms with her absence in a positive way, though she still coulldn't help but think that it perhaps jaded Cadaver and Illusion a bit. The separation from Terror certainly affected both him and Gruesome, but they seemed okay now that they were back together.

"I was worried about you all too, I wish I could've been there for you guys," she said with a sad half smile and nuzzled into his cheek again. "I'm glad that you are doing good though, everyone seems to be doing fine but please tell me if you feel strange or different, just in case," she warned, though she didn't only mean if he was sick. She wanted her children to come to her just as any child would to their mother, though she understood that she had probably burned a few boards on the bridge by being pulled away.

She smiled though as he asked if she needed any help. "Do you think you can help me get this pelt back to my den? It's quite heavy, and there's a few other things I can carry," she said with a hopeful look, but she wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to carry a heavy bear pelt through the gorge.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. back on my feet Whisperer's Gorge 07:32 PM, 04-08-2024 11:34 PM, 09-08-2024