An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-13-2024, 05:01 PM

As of late, Delphi felt that most of her time was spent running around. She was trying her damnedest to do something for Hemlock even if the others didn't seem to appreciate it. Sun up to sun down, she was out gathering, hunting, patrolling. Doing anything and everything she could think of to help keep the supply full through the winter and into spring until new life began to show its face.

By early afternoon, she was ready for something to eat or a nap or hell, even both. Anything to refuel herself for the rest of the day. As she arrived at her den that she shared with Astraios, a call echoes out from the border nearby. Stopping to look, her eyes narrowing, she notices a large purplish figure that she doesn't recognize as Avacyn whom she'd met at the Hallows alpha meeting. Well, if they were coming from Elysium territory, it was probably of some important - even if the note ringing out from the howl implied that it wasn't urgent.

Dropping her stuff at the door and leaving her companions to finish putting stuff away, Delphi makes her way toward where Deimos stands at the border. She looks him over once or twice before giving him a smirk that told more than any other alpha would care to show. But it was Delphi and reserved she was not. "I suppose you know who I am, but apologies that I have no idea who you are," she speaks with a friendly and humorous tone as her docked tail swishes behind her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Whooooo are you who who who who The Stone Steppe 09:54 PM, 06-05-2024 02:47 PM, 10-02-2024