Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-17-2024, 09:05 PM
ooc: his table spells magnus(his intended name) but this is not so on ardent due to name reserves. this will be updated to 'casimir' soon. this is the same character otherwise.

♘ w h i t e k n i g h t

some quiet weeks he had in the pack thus far; defaulting to his usual elusive nature. a habitual creature, casimir struggled to find a balance & an in-between. but his efforts were well received. after all, here he was. a pack wolf now. an achievement in his book any day and surely the right direction.

he sought to explore past his den this time- further around the area to find some of his newer pack mates. and it's then he stumbled upon a den with fresh prints in the snow. and upon tracking it, the large alabaster bloke found the form of a rather small black wolf. approaching cautiously, he made sure to chuff aloud as to not startle the other. wearing armada's signature perfume, surely this would cease any potential threat. but still, casimir would keep his distance whilst maintaining a formal stance as he came to halt behind the other. "Hello there-, I hope I'm not interrupting you." he cleared his throat. "I'm a newer member of Armada. Casimir Svyet, an apprentice." his accent must've been strong compared to the natives here.

think talk

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the webs we weave Dreamer's Col 08:00 PM, 06-17-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024